Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The one, who they know they can’t **** with ❄

B406508B-A410-44A1-9319-19C3BF4C8812.gif

Child Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Still remember hearing this as a kid and thinking B.G. the only person that I’ll still listen to even after he diss Wayne :rofl:

Child Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Wop cleaning them up....and then some :lol:. These just high level Gucci joints. His bag ridiculous.

3D076AC7-C758-4F07-8605-6880D133AB0A.gif

First Day Out
I’m a dog
My shirt off
Vette Pass By
Freaky Gurl
So icy
Lemonade
Wasted
Go head
On deck
I think I love her
Bricks
Make the trap say aye
I Might Be
Swing my door
That’s my hood
Go Head
Trap House
Phot Shoot
My Kitchen
Street ******
I get the bag
Trap house 3
Nothin on ya
I don’t love her
TRUTH
WHAT KINDA KING

Tm101 and recession cleaning up most of what you named Trap Muzik and Urban Legend as well...I know you love Gucci but you gotta chill :lol:

Nah...The joints I posted go head up and beat out a lot of Jeezy/TIP ****. And Those are just 25, of Gucci’s bangers (including 2 bonus disses directed at both of them) . And he got 25 more :lol:. They can’t compete with that. This not even including bangers, features or other classics etc.

Them *****s themselves know wsup with Wop man :lol:

Wop had the advantage of being underground, killing mixtapes, still having bangers, then going big and having longevity. His output, quality & consistency gives him the edge.

Nah...The joints I posted go head up and beat out a lot of Jeezy/TIP ****. And Those are just 25, of Gucci’s bangers (including 2 bonus disses directed at both of them) . And he got 25 more :lol:. They can’t compete with that. This not even including bangers, features or other classics etc.

Them *****s themselves know wsup with Wop man :lol:

Wop had the advantage of being underground, killing mixtapes, still having bangers, then going big and having longevity. His output, quality & consistency gives him the edge.

Don’t care about disses,considering one he apologized for one and the other Is overhyped because of one line.

They gotta give him his props his influence on trap is undeniable

His output is great but his quality and consistency lacks big time especially since he came home.He’s living more off his image than his music.

TIP & Jeezy had the mainstream backing, and traditional hip hop gatekeepers access and co-signs off rip. Especially that NYC corridor. Easier to digest for y’all pallets. That’s the difference.

Gucci far from regional :lol:. South, west, Midwest is a lot of different areas.
Hogwash :lol:

Gucci is as big as you claim he is in POCKETS

Other places he's just a regular run in the mill southern artist

People in NYC listened to him in his hey day but he just didn't resonate like some of his counterparts did

Cash Money was huge, No Limit was huge, OutKast was huge, Jeezy was a meteor, Ross was huge
If that NYC " gatekeeper" narrative was a valid excuse for Gucci Mane's success or lack thereof in NYC what's the other rappers excuse?

We feel the same about Gucci Mane as y'all feel about Fabolous with half the mainstream success

Hot in Pockets type *****

Hogwash :lol:

Gucci is as big as you claim he is in POCKETS

Other places he's just a regular run in the mill southern artist

People in NYC listened to him in his hey day but he just didn't resonate like some of his counterparts did

Cash Money was huge, No Limit was huge, OutKast was huge, Jeezy was a meteor, Ross was huge

If that NYC " gatekeeper" narrative was a valid excuse for Gucci Mane's success or lack thereof in NYC what's the other rappers excuse?

We feel the same about Gucci Mane as y'all feel about Fabolous with half the mainstream success

Hot in Pockets type *****

IDK why you get so defensive about this :lol:. The songs I posted with wop a few post earlier....DO in fact go head up with Jeezy & TIP ****. That’s undeniable. Y’all acting like he don’t sit at their table :lol:. They literally mention him as the “elephant in the room”. And the “third member” of this trap ****. Just cause nyc didn’t **** with Gucci like that, don’t mean he don’t got the records to go head up with Jeezy/TIP.

They tried to bring Gucci & Juice up through there (years too late) with what the labels thought worked for Tip & Jeezy :lol:. And these songs left a sour taste in their mouths.

Precursors

Less so Jeezy, cause her really caught lightening in a bottle, and had the fab relationship. But the thinking at the time was....you gotta go up and make the radio stations and nyc market **** with you.

Don’t care about disses,considering one he apologized for one and the other Is overhyped because of one line.

They gotta give him his props his influence on trap is undeniable

His output is great but his quality and consistency lacks big time especially since he came home.He’s living more off his image than his music.

The songs I posted were before he came home. I’ve never even pretended like Gucci was still nice or something :lol:. But I just gave you a list of 27 Gucci songs that will go song for song with any of Jeezy/TIP ****.

Thats factual. And say what you want....TRUTH is special.

Gucci didn’t make it all the way out west like that during his come up

I do remember Icy tho when it first came out and stoopid was my ****

Gucci didn’t make it all the way out west like that during his come up

I do remember Icy tho when it first came out and stoopid was my ****

See. I forgot about this :lol:

“Heavy wrist activity, got me living lovely
Cocaina heavily, cocain-a Shawty”

:pimp:

*****s really acting like Radric Davis does not have the sheer volume of hits to do a versus battle with Tip/Jeezy 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom