Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That Dani Leigh stuff was a reach. She never said yellow bones are better or anything that would otherwise suggest that women of darker complexions are inferior. Just acknowledged her man’s preference, which everyone is allowed to have their own. It was a slow news day.

exactly. Da baby wore a diaper, did a song with the jake paul cat, etc. people know what type of time he on. Like bruh, either accept it or move on. People be to obsessed with celebrities dawg. Funny, people be having relatives and friends with the same preference but I guess that’s okay

That Dani Leigh stuff was a reach. She never said yellow bones are better or anything that would otherwise suggest that women of darker complexions are inferior. Just acknowledged her man’s preference, which everyone is allowed to have their own. It was a slow news day.

Yeah, I mean we know that light skin/ darkskin thing amongst dudes we joke about it but amongst women it can turn somewhere else. This is a era where people almost go overboard tell women embrace who you are but then turnaround tell this chick she's doing too much. There's never been a false stereotype that light skin girls are ugly like there was on darkskin girls so I guess people feel like Dani is kinda rubbing it in darkskin women's face by celebrating being light skin. Like you already get celebrated enough.

All I got is *****es in this phone it ain't games n_
I just gave a bum a $100 ain't no change n_

I be really plottin with the Klan I'm tryna hang _s
I ain't have Picasso in my house I had to paint pictures

Gucci collar shirt fresh as **** let's take school pictures
I don't like the *****es that be friendly I like rude *****es

:sick::sick::sick:

Yeah, I mean we know that light skin/ darkskin thing amongst dudes we joke about it but amongst women it can turn somewhere else. This is a era where people almost go overboard tell women embrace who you are but then turnaround tell this chick she's doing too much. There's never been a false stereotype that light skin girls are ugly like there was on darkskin girls so I guess people feel like Dani is kinda rubbing it in darkskin women's face by celebrating being light skin. Like you already get celebrated enough.

Word. Folks can only celebrate themselves if it fits the predominant narrative. That fake outrage stuff so trash.

A song that starts out “yellow bone that’s what he wants” from a Dominican girl was 100% guaranteed to go left in this climate :lol:

Cardi get called out literally every year for less, this **** actually got _’s re mad at Cardi :lol: :smh:

On Twitter, any colorist-esque “I prefer light skin women” type **** will have your **** flooded, happened to Kodak like 5 years ago, it was pretty easy to see where this was going

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom