Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Was never big on wrestling, but to each their own. Hell, we listen to rappers who are fabricating reality in their music.

Different to me.

One is like a book or a movie. One is a fabricated sporting event.

I was good on wrestling once they had some country dudes claiming they were the Harlem Heat. Then as I got older I was good on the racial stereotypes and racism intertwined.

1614710294318.gif

1614710368679.jpeg

:lol:

Hope Cas is really innocent. :smh:

I just realized that Tax been gone for 4 years as of January.

Interesting question.

Dudes don't even want to stay inside for the pandemic. :lol:

That's why it's funny how many of these no snitching cats are out here. You won't stay in your own house with Netflix and PS5's, but you would have no problem staying with hundreds of men for ten, twenty years.

Different to me.

I was good on wrestling once they had some country dudes claiming they were the Harlem Heat. Then as I got older I was good on the racial stereotypes and racism intertwined.

One might say rappers don't tell you "this is fake, me and such and such are acting this beef" while wrestlers do. :lol:

WWE type of wrestling ain't really a sport. It's some athleticism involved but it's theater.

Different to me.

I really never watched so I had no idea they were even giving it up like that. :stoneface: :smh:

Different to me.

Yea, as I said in the other thread (Didn't want to clutter this thread with wrestling talk) people only think of WWE when they think of wrestling because it is the industry leader. There are plenty of other presentations of wrestling that people would be like, "Oh aight, I get it."

WWE isn't the only show in town.
Everyone isn't a WWE fan.

There are about to be grown adults in this society we live in, that have Zero clue that the Rock (now seen as a racially ambiguous Hollywood star....with great odds to be the damn president in a few years)....started off as a Pan African wrestler in a black liberation wrestling group :lol:

We live in a hell of a simulation.

Never seen the nation of domination described so well :lol:

I really never watched so I had no idea they were even giving it up like that. :stoneface: :smh:

That's why it's important what you feed kids minds. Yet Bill Maher will say **** like children shouldn't be burdened by race issues. That's all we learn. When I'm young I don't know, the stuff that's subconsciously being promoted when I turn on the TV.

Tourette's syndrom :rofl:
We got a french rapper, great as flow is concerned, but so vulgar he nicknamed himself once Gilles de la Tourette
And it's rap so here he is :

If I try to translate I must censor a lot lol
His nickname is a mix between how we say condom in french in a colloquial language ("capote") and Al Capone = Alkpote

Al Condom

Al-Condom, The Condom

C'est vraiement sus

Tourette's syndrom :rofl:
We got a french rapper, great as flow is concerned, but so vulgar he nicknamed himself once Gilles de la Tourette
And it's rap so here he is :

If I try to translate I must censor a lot lol
His nickname is a mix between how we say condom in french in a colloquial language ("capote") and Al Capone = Alkpote

What do you think of these 2 French songs/the artists who made them? How are they perceived over there ?
I don’t know what they are saying but I been playing the first one for years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom