Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What do you think of these 2 French songs/the artists who made them? How are they perceived over there ?
I don’t know what they are saying but I been playing the first one for years :lol:

They are super popular, made a lot of streams, but they're very poor lyricists, their music has a lot of success but purists hate them.
I respect Jul's mentality and success as PNL's success, used to listen PNL a few years back, lyrics are very poor, and Jul never has been my cup of tea.
Kekra is a french rapper with great videos, very pro, about the music I like it but I understand we can dislike it, and about lyrics, again, in general very very poor, so listening to him you're lucky because if you enjoy the music, as videos are premium, you'll be more than good

Here some of his joints :

Deb Antney Recalls The Time Gucci Mane Robbed $5,000 From French Montana In The Studio

Gucci didn’t like buddy :lol:

“I ain’t trying to be funny, but French didn’t make it that well in Georgia,” said Antney. “Gucci didn’t like French because the first time he went in the studio to do a song with him, he paid Gucci $5,000 to get on a feature. And he was just sitting in the studio, but Gucci was gone out the back door. Gucci took the money and left.”

And I called him and I said, ‘Gucc, where the hell you at? Why you take that boy god damn money?’ And then he was like, ‘Man, f-ck that p-ssy a-s n-gga, he wasn’t doing nothing.’ And I said, ‘Gucc, you can’t do no sh-t like that.’ So, then French called me, he was like, “Yo aunty, that’s all the money I had. I didn’t have no more money.‘”

In the end, Antney says she just gave French the $5,000 herself and then instructed her son, Waka Flocka Flame, to watch out for French in Atlanta.

dude is talented as **** but be on some weird standoffish ****.

He’s def a lil off. But yeah can’t deny his talent either. Apparently there’s a group of his fans that have been pushing for them to collab which is weird to me too
I know they’re both form Philly but it’s not a fit

He’s def a lil off. But yeah can’t deny his talent either. Apparently there’s a group of his fans that have been pushing for them to collab which is weird to me too
I know they’re both form Philly but it’s not a fit

Nah knx be chopping the old Meek freestyles. Them ****s be amazing.

here's a playlist, they also got some tapes on Apple Music

I don't know if they would vibe creating from scratch tho :lol:

I did the same and Benzino somehow turned the conversation to Eminem :lol:
This guys a real goof tho. I cant believe i watched it as long as i did. Think i lost some brain cells. That flips guy looked like his brain shut down from the stupidity a few times

Back
Top Bottom