Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meek & Rozay situation was bound to happen sooner than later. Meek the bigger artist, I see his frustration with being contractually obligated to Ross when you really not tryna answer to anyone.

I'm knowing. I just said that cause you would think he's close to meeting the threshold to get out.
Oh yea I agree. Which makes me believe **** has probably been a issue for years

"Bossitis" is a disease that plagues the black community when we reach a certain amount of success or notoriety.

Everyone wants to call themselves a boss but have zero leadership qualities or even have the mental fortitude to deal with multiple personalities and lead people to success

It's a symptom of a larger illness called "crab in a bucket"

Last edited:
Lets be truthful, aint nobody checking for a new Meek Mill anything. That boy only gets talked about for the dumb *** tweets he post on Twitter. Those tweets alone lets us know he's not much of a businessman.

Lets be truthful, aint nobody checking for a new Meek Mill anything. That boy only gets talked about for the dumb *** tweets he post on Twitter. Those tweets alone lets us know he's not much of a businessman.

.... you’re a 69 fan. Sit this one out patna. Meek DEFINITELY still is checked for. He’s a legend in his era. With that being said, Ross should just release him

.... you’re a 69 fan. Sit this one out patna. Meek DEFINITELY still is checked for. He’s a legend in his era. With that being said, Ross should just release him
Release him after he dissed him in at a public event in his own city? Hahaaaa that ish funny to meeeeee. Better make him pay every penny to get out that deal.
When the last time Meek had a popping song?

Back
Top Bottom