Rape scenes in movies....

what's your view on them?

for me, because it's in a movie, I already know it's fake.

so instead of being shocked and dismayed by it, I actually find some of it arousing.
smh.gif
@ me.

*edit* ima add something in. why do yall have problems with rape scenes, but none whatsover with grisly murder scenes, torture scenes, scenes where women areabused by their boyfriends/husbands? yall flock to movies like saw, hostel, etc...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

so instead of being shocked and dismayed by it, I actually find it arousing.
smh.gif
@ me.

yall think there's something wrong with me?
roll.gif
You know youjust messed up right?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Genesis

so instead of being shocked and dismayed by it, I actually find it arousing.
smh.gif
@ me.

yall think there's something wrong with me?
roll.gif
You know you just messed up right?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same exact thing!
You just issued yourself a major L for this one my man!

irreversible4tt8.jpg

IRREVERSIBLE WITH MONICA BELLUCI

tired.gif
geezus h christ..............i couldnt make it through thatscene........that was like so legit. i know its a movie but i felt all these emotions.......
tired.gif

Lets pray someone is never getting raped near you and asks for help....
smh.gif

Im telling yall man its some sick people on NT.
Child molestors and now rape-lovers.

yea man you just told NT that you find movie rape arousing.

but the more important question is, how come no one is disgusted by murder scenes? americans don't have a problem with anything until things become sexual.

No one said that they were disgusted by rape scenes. You simply stated that they turn you on.

You're a weirdo, man. Don't try to walk away from it.

"How you gon' back out? It's no back doors, like Porsche."

man, I'm being serious here.

if yall have seen irreversible, monica belluci is raped. and she's BEAUTIFUL. i see it as like a role playing thing because it's in a movie.

i dunno man.

but the more important question is, how come no one is disgusted by murder scenes? americans don't have a problem with anything until things become sexual.

You're a disgusting bastard if you are getting aroused at watching someone get raped...I don't care if it's in the movies or not....that's@!$$+@@ sick
smh.gif

man, I'm being serious here.

if yall have seen irreversible, monica belluci is raped. and she's BEAUTIFUL. i see it as like a role playing thing because it's in a movie.

i dunno man.

you do make a point, but nah man youre twisted

i think rape is an actual fetish....

its a power/control thing i dunno man but askin this on NT, maybe try a different forum

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so instead of being shocked and dismayed by it, I actually find it arousing.[/color]
smh.gif
@ me.

*edit* ima add something in. why do yall have problems with rape scenes, but none whatsover with grisly murder scenes, torture scenes, scenes where women are abused by their boyfriends/husbands? yall flock to movies like saw, hostel, etc...

6eb61

The Last House On The Left was
sick.gif
Therape scene and the entire goddamn movie. If i could go back in time and somehow stop that movie from being made, i would.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so instead of being shocked and dismayed by it, I actually find it arousing.[/color]
smh.gif
@ me.

google chloroformed and go ham....

laugh.gif

and contrary to da belief of alot of NTer's .....this is a pretty common fetish
laugh.gif

SUPERGIRL_CHLOROFORMED_by_axelpablo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom