Rapper J-Kwon Paid $2,500 A Month Child Support For 7 Years & He Just Found Out The Child

Is not his..........

30t6p3b.gif

read this earlier...very !+%#+$ up

she should have to give him all that money back...

they won't make her do it tho cuz i'd be taking money away from her kid...

read this earlier...very !+%#+$ up

she should have to give him all that money back...

they won't make her do it tho cuz i'd be taking money away from her kid...

No wonder he fell off the scene he was putting all his money towards child support. 2500 though?!? for 7 years. She bopped him.

wow
lol same note

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:
i thought everybody knew it was Irv....

Irv was cool wit' ja....who was cool wit' jay....who was cool wit' dre.....who was cool wit' snoop......who was cool wit' chingy....who from STL like J-Kwon and they all had this wild crazy time at the super bowl when the Rams played the titans. It was in Atlanta and JD had everybody out there anyway, and he was tryna get them to peep game on a new "up and coming" artist they found. J was mad cool, and they was all chillin' and NOBODY could get over how wild Irv was actin'---almost like he had never been out the house. So J was like yo.....

"IRV GOTTI IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPSY"

the rest is history.

No wonder he fell off the scene he was putting all his money towards child support. 2500 though?!? for 7 years. She bopped him.

wow
lol same note

Irv was cool wit' ja....who was cool wit' jay....who was cool wit' dre.....who was cool wit' snoop......who was cool wit' chingy....who from STL like J-Kwon and they all had this wild crazy time at the super bowl when the Rams played the titans. It was in Atlanta and JD had everybody out there anyway, and he was tryna get them to peep game on a new "up and coming" artist they found. J was mad cool, and they was all chillin' and NOBODY could get over how wild Irv was actin'---almost like he had never been out the house. So J was like yo.....

the rest is history.

wow
lol same note

the rest is history.

wow
lol same note

the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom