Rapper J-Kwon Paid $2,500 A Month Child Support For 7 Years & He Just Found Out The Child

I feel bad for him but note to anyone out there who may get rich - upon your receipt of your first check hire a lawyer on retainer. He/she doesnt even need to be a good lawyer but any lawyer. I swear half of this stuff would be avoided if people just talked to a lawyer because there is no way they would let this happen

I feel bad for him but note to anyone out there who may get rich - upon your receipt of your first check hire a lawyer on retainer. He/she doesnt even need to be a good lawyer but any lawyer. I swear half of this stuff would be avoided if people just talked to a lawyer because there is no way they would let this happen

damn, thats #@#$$$ up. dude spent damn near a quarter mill in child support on a kid that aint even his
30t6p3b.gif
. they should make her pay him back

damn, thats #@#$$$ up. dude spent damn near a quarter mill in child support on a kid that aint even his
30t6p3b.gif
. they should make her pay him back

Originally Posted by zxc123

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:
i thought everybody knew it was Irv....

Irv was cool wit' ja....who was cool wit' jay....who was cool wit' dre.....who was cool wit' snoop......who was cool wit' chingy....who from STL like J-Kwon and they all had this wild crazy time at the super bowl when the Rams played the titans. It was in Atlanta and JD had everybody out there anyway, and he was tryna get them to peep game on a new "up and coming" artist they found. J was mad cool, and they was all chillin' and NOBODY could get over how wild Irv was actin'---almost like he had never been out the house. So J was like yo.....

"IRV GOTTI IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPSY"

the rest is history.

laugh.gif
 I was on NT when it happened but don't remember checking out the thread (I just remember the ensuing fallout). That's my kind of humor, man. Just clowning fools.

Originally Posted by zxc123

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:
i thought everybody knew it was Irv....

Irv was cool wit' ja....who was cool wit' jay....who was cool wit' dre.....who was cool wit' snoop......who was cool wit' chingy....who from STL like J-Kwon and they all had this wild crazy time at the super bowl when the Rams played the titans. It was in Atlanta and JD had everybody out there anyway, and he was tryna get them to peep game on a new "up and coming" artist they found. J was mad cool, and they was all chillin' and NOBODY could get over how wild Irv was actin'---almost like he had never been out the house. So J was like yo.....

"IRV GOTTI IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPSY"

the rest is history.

laugh.gif
 I was on NT when it happened but don't remember checking out the thread (I just remember the ensuing fallout). That's my kind of humor, man. Just clowning fools.

Goddamn 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They better make that +@@%! pay back every single penny. That's messed up but they made him pay child support without even having a paternity test?? 
30t6p3b.gif

Goddamn 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They better make that +@@%! pay back every single penny. That's messed up but they made him pay child support without even having a paternity test?? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

read this earlier...very !+%#+$ up

she should have to give him all that money back...

they won't make her do it tho cuz i'd be taking money away from her kid...
If they forced her to give the money back, I wonder how much he would realistically see?

Screwed up situation all around
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

read this earlier...very !+%#+$ up

she should have to give him all that money back...

they won't make her do it tho cuz i'd be taking money away from her kid...
If they forced her to give the money back, I wonder how much he would realistically see?

Screwed up situation all around
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I am totally disgusted with this. But it's his fault too. He should have done a paternity test. 

30t6p3b.gif

I am totally disgusted with this. But it's his fault too. He should have done a paternity test. 

Why the $$#$% would anyone agree to this without a DNA test? He deserves it for being so stupid.

Why the $$#$% would anyone agree to this without a DNA test? He deserves it for being so stupid.

Back
Top Bottom