Rapper Mike Jones before and After Pics After Subway Diet!

eek.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Back then @+#% didn't want me.. now i'm skinny @+#% all on me...
I lost ~80 pounds over the last year...this %@$ is so true.

Girls that wouldn't have paid any mind now want to chill and stuff. %@$ is disgusting.
No its not. Women are just as shallow as men, they don't want to be with a fatty the same way men don't want to be with a fat chick. Although there is a large contingent on NT that likes fat chicks.

Girls that wouldn't have paid any mind now want to chill and stuff. %@$ is disgusting.
pimp.gif
props for dropping weight fam.....FEELS GOOD BRO!

Good for him.
I doubt it was just because of a Subway Diet.  Lap band/liposuction... if you have the $$, why not? 

I can believe it.  I lost 10 pounds in a month, just from eating subway and working out 3 times a week.

Originally Posted by CJ616

I can believe it.  I lost 10 pounds in a month, just from eating subway and working out 3 times a week.

How expensive is the "subway diet" compared to what you were eating before?

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Eh, I only did it for one month, 2 years ago, during the Summer.  But it really wasn't that expensive.  One footlong had me good for two days, because I never could finish the whole thing at once.  Plus I was working 8 hours a day (8-4), so when I got home I'd just workout then eat, and that would be the end of my day for the most part.  It was cool until I got tired of eating the same #*$& everyday.

^ QFT. It makes you look at people and society a WHOLE lot differently.

Eh, I only did it for one month, 2 years ago, during the Summer.  But it really wasn't that expensive.  One footlong had me good for two days, because I never could finish the whole thing at once.  Plus I was working 8 hours a day (8-4), so when I got home I'd just workout then eat, and that would be the end of my day for the most part.  It was cool until I got tired of eating the same #*$& everyday.

Sounds like u lost the weight because u starves yourself for 1 month

Originally Posted by neverflopped

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell yeah $#!@ a foot long dont even last that long for me
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Karen Stephens

Originally Posted by neverflopped

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell yeah $#!@ a foot long dont even last that long for me
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I saw paul wall last night in austin. My boy was taking shots with him and didnt even know it was him until he got on stage and performed.

Dude is mad skinny now.

Back
Top Bottom