Rapper Mike Jones before and After Pics After Subway Diet!

Originally Posted by jtc85

that boy got gastric-bypass surgery just like paul wall only difference is that paul wall admitted it and is an advocate for the weight loss surgery. mike jones claiming exercise and subway but all that does is cause rumors like he's ill

Word?? That's sad because they weren't even that big. They could have easily exercised that weight off.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

that boy got gastric-bypass surgery just like paul wall only difference is that paul wall admitted it and is an advocate for the weight loss surgery. mike jones claiming exercise and subway but all that does is cause rumors like he's ill

Word?? That's sad because they weren't even that big. They could have easily exercised that weight off.
I'm thinking the same thing, I just googled paul wall and he weighed 320??
eek.gif
From what I remembered he didn't even look that big

The exact procedure is gastric sleeve surgery. My uncle got it then he had to have plastic surgery for loose skin. It cost him 20K to lose the weight in all.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

The exact procedure is gastric sleeve surgery. My uncle got it then he had to have plastic surgery for loose skin. It cost him 20K to lose the weight in all.
how much he weight and his hight
im trying to do my weight loss naturally 

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

He was like 350 and now he fluctuates between 170-180 and less than 6 feet. He said he didn't have time to do it right.
laugh.gif

He was like 350 and now he fluctuates between 170-180 and less than 6 feet. He said he didn't have time to do it right.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dam is he planning on dying soon

im like 350 6'3

trying to get down between 250-270

I still *$$$ wit all mike jones music up to and including that Who is Mike Jones? album

I thought it was old news he lost this weight tho...

A little off topic, but Nate Newton had that same surgery.

Dr_Kim_Nate_Newton_Story_0.jpg

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

How did some of you notice he waxed his eyebrows. checking him out and +!+$ 
alien.gif

This @$!%! acting like it's a 3 dimensional image, it's right there in full view, one shot.  What you too cool for simple visual recognition?

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

How did some of you notice he waxed his eyebrows. checking him out and +!+$ 
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy gives sidelong glances at his internet screen so he can't be mistaken for ayo-ness.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

A little off topic, but Nate Newton had that same surgery.

Dr_Kim_Nate_Newton_Story_0.jpg
Hell nah 
homie look 80 years old now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if this is the end result I might as well stay big with the baby face 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

good for him

i still listen to still tippin
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 One of the best songs to come out of the south in years....had Paul Wall sounding like he was back on his GYMC steez....

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
 i dont know nobody who still wears a du rag in public no more, especially wit the flap down

Holy crap, a triple negative. English teachers everywhere are crying.
indifferent.gif
 so the @@*$ wat

He's from east atlanta shawty. His grammar is acceptable.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

DING DING DING! we have a winner

how you gon put them both on blast tho lol.  i had a homegirl whos mom did the surgery on paul wall at least a good 4 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom