Rapper Mike Jones before and After Pics After Subway Diet!

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Dude lookin like RL producer Teddy Riley from guy/blackstreet

(RL was the lead singer from Next)

teddy_riley.jpg
*fixed

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Damn losing weight changes a lot. He looks happier.
So because he smiles for ONE picture and you can tell he is happier? Not understanding.

Yep. I went off 1 picture.

Dude NEVER used to legit smile.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

A little off topic, but Nate Newton had that same surgery.

Dr_Kim_Nate_Newton_Story_0.jpg
Hell nah 
homie look 80 years old now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if this is the end result I might as well stay big with the baby face 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Weight loss has different effect on the body depending on how its done. Exercise plus eating right gives the body more time to adjust IMO.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

A little off topic, but Nate Newton had that same surgery.

Dr_Kim_Nate_Newton_Story_0.jpg
Hell nah 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Weight loss has different effect on the body depending on how its done. Exercise plus eating right gives the body more time to adjust IMO.
This is very true.  The body is a smart machine, and adapts naturally.  When you get dramatic weight loss from a surgery or crash diets, it shocks the body and thus have some adverse effects.  Losing weight at a natural pace allows the body to adjust with the weight loss, which also makes it easier to keep the weight off.  I have lost 60 lbs over the last two years.  I dont have the "I lost 60 lbs in 3 months" testimony, but I am happy to say that I have not had any issue with keeping that weight off and maintaining or even losing a pound or two more every week.  Good ole fashion life style change (eating better, and exercising regularly) works for me.  But to each his own, as they say.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

How did some of you notice he waxed his eyebrows. checking him out and +!+$ 
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy gives sidelong glances at his internet screen so he can't be mistaken for ayo-ness.

dat peripheral vision

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Hell nah 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

This is very true.  The body is a smart machine, and adapts naturally.  When you get dramatic weight loss from a surgery or crash diets, it shocks the body and thus have some adverse effects.  Losing weight at a natural pace allows the body to adjust with the weight loss, which also makes it easier to keep the weight off.  I have lost 60 lbs over the last two years.  I dont have the "I lost 60 lbs in 3 months" testimony, but I am happy to say that I have not had any issue with keeping that weight off and maintaining or even losing a pound or two more every week.  Good ole fashion life style change (eating better, and exercising regularly) works for me.  But to each his own, as they say.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats exactly the route im taking 

I dont want any of those I lost 60lbs in 3 months testimonies either it seems unnatural 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nate newton up there looking like a freaky Deacon from a baptist church 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont want any of those I lost 60lbs in 3 months testimonies either it seems unnatural 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you stick with a healthy lifestyle, your body should catch up I think. 60 pounds in 3 months though? Where the hell they do that at and where can I do it with them?

I take that and go to the gym more consistently. Wait is that from people starving themselves? I aint with that. Eat right, drink right and exercise is how its done.

Also, do weight training. Not only are you burning MORE fat by building muscle, but you're also giving yourself a head start with strength and getting toned. A mixture of RUNNING and lifting will do wonders. Make a daily game of it. Take pictures of yourself and look at them from week to week too. You can see a difference that way. Its hard to tell by looking in the mirror.

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Back then @+#% didn't want me.. now i'm skinny @+#% all on me...
I lost ~80 pounds over the last year...this %@$ is so true.

Girls that wouldn't have paid any mind now want to chill and stuff. %@$ is disgusting.

^ QFT. It makes you look at people and society a WHOLE lot differently.
all i can do is laugh about it, man. while shaking my head at the same time.

'cause it's not just girls. homies treat you differently, elders as well, strangers are more likely to engage in conversation..it's wild. but that's another topic for another time.

congrats to mike jones. back then they didn't want me...now im hot, they all on me.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you stick with a healthy lifestyle, your body should catch up I think. 60 pounds in 3 months though? Where the hell they do that at and where can I do it with them?

I take that and go to the gym more consistently. Wait is that from people starving themselves? I aint with that. Eat right, drink right and exercise is how its done.

Also, do weight training. Not only are you burning MORE fat by building muscle, but you're also giving yourself a head start with strength and getting toned. A mixture of RUNNING and lifting will do wonders. Make a daily game of it. Take pictures of yourself and look at them from week to week too. You can see a difference that way. Its hard to tell by looking in the mirror.
What about on shows like HEAVY
them folks lose about ten pounds in one week 

you think thats too fats for the body to respond properly 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What about on shows like HEAVY
them folks lose about ten pounds in one week 

you think thats too fats for the body to respond properly 

I'm not sure about those shows. They usually stay on site and work out for hours I think.

A good amount to lose is 2-5 pounds a week. I know 5 is not as good as 10 but over the course of 2 months, you would have drop 40 pounds which is great. So by summers end, you should be in a great area.

Back
Top Bottom