Rare Air Jordan 11 Concord

it reminds me of shaq's white cement shoes they sell at walmart lol.

Last edited:
So youre saying its a unreleased XI player edition for olajuwon. Hehe. Idk man ill research more if that is real before giving that 3k, i cant have more opinion on this because i have never heard such release of XI. probably others can help with you this.

Last edited:
Dude please already..Are you just trolling for a laugh or something? If not Where TF are you shopping, in hood closets? This is like the 3rd BLATANT $60 fake you have posted..If you believe this BS story, I have some ocean front property in AZ ill sell ya ON THE LOW.

Note.. A LEGIT sample they only make 5-10 of will run you 5 digits EASY, not 4. These are old fakes and they made a million of um' they made ones with a "Running man" logo from the Schwarzenegger movie as well.. BAD BAD FAKES.. Funny story though.

You guys should REALLY get into the habit of asking for tagged pix as well..

Look familiar?

Last edited:
Your lying Timmy! You're just hating on the seller because he gots them exclusive joints. The seller also selling the new Jordan retro 1 Chicago (Pic below). Only 2 made in the world and was only sold in Hong Kong and the seller was able to cop a pair. I'm gonna ask if he is willing to trade it for my house. I gotta have them joints.

View media item 1649956

Last edited:
Your lying Timmy! You're just hating on the seller because he gots them exclusive joints. The seller also selling the new Jordan retro 1 Chicago (Pic below). Only 2 made in the world and was only sold in Hong Kong and the seller was able to cop a pair. I'm gonna ask if he is willing to trade it for my house. I gotta have them joints.
hahaha, at first i guess i didnt realize you were joking.

Back
Top Bottom