RARE GEMS & HALF WAY THERE, #20 GARY PAYTON JORDAN XII LAKERS PE PLAYER EXCLUSIVE SET !

Sup Everybody,

First off, let me say major love and thanks to the people that helped me acquire these, you know who you are
wink.gif
. It's been a great week, finally scored my grails after searching for almost5 years. I'm half way there and just need the Black/Purple's & White/Yellow's (with white heels) to complete my 4 pair set. It took me about 5years to find the Black/Yellow's, so I guess I'll just be patient again hoping that I can score the other 2 in the same time period or less
wink.gif
. Anybody care to help me finish off the set
happy.gif
? Both are Gary's Size 13, DS with matching PE Boxes. Enjoy the pics !

Thanks,
Shundy

Congrats Shundy... I've been searching for the G.P. XII Set for awhile also, as they are at the topof my list of PE GRAILS... Good luck in your search for the Black/Purple and White/Gold (White Heel) G.P. XII's, as most are in collectorhands!!!

That's a sick set to have. I live like 5 or 10 minutes from the man himself and my boys step dad is his own personal trainer. I've always meant to askhim if he could hook me up with Gary but Ive always just put it aside. But now as soonas I get back to vegas ima get at him and I'll try to help you outbro

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The clear soles on the black pair is beyond sexy. Thanks for sharing!!!!
took the words right out of my mouth....

congrats on finding them and good luck on finding the other pairs.

Thanks for sharing Shundy. You'll come across the other pairs soon enough. Persistence is key!

-Jermaine

Nice stuff Shund, Congrats on being half way there...... Loving the black/yellow with a dash of purple! Sweet!

Amazing pick-up Mike, very nice! Thanks for sharing the pics with us, your photography is always on point!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Back
Top Bottom