Rarest Foamposite Ones

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Notoriousroc1

^Aren't those BRED'/s
yes, but made out of paper mache
laugh.gif

^Armys? whats so rare about them? they released at HOH and mom/pop stores around the eastcoast. they were more like a QS release.

rarest are probably the cactus foam samples and White Foam Ones Penny wore

^Armys? whats so rare about them? they released at HOH and mom/pop stores around the eastcoast. they were more like a QS release.

rarest are probably the cactus foam samples and White Foam Ones Penny wore

The rarest production foam was da hoh royal it was limited to 72 pairs only at hoh Harlem if I remember correctly... Some one correct me if Im wrong....

The rarest production foam was da hoh royal it was limited to 72 pairs only at hoh Harlem if I remember correctly... Some one correct me if Im wrong....

Originally Posted by andybricks

I don't know the numbers but that would have been my answer. The one with the penny coin insoles.

Originally Posted by andybricks

I don't know the numbers but that would have been my answer. The one with the penny coin insoles.

^Nice! ...err... at least when considering their rarity.
tongue.gif

I'm sure there have been a couple 'one off' Ones/Pros produced over the years...
...but I'll take the rumored OG prototypes w/vents in the grooves as being the apex...
pimp.gif

Peace.

^Nice! ...err... at least when considering their rarity.
tongue.gif

I'm sure there have been a couple 'one off' Ones/Pros produced over the years...
...but I'll take the rumored OG prototypes w/vents in the grooves as being the apex...
pimp.gif

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom