Rarest Team J?

lwballer425

Banned
People are always talking about how rare #45 SJ 11s are and rare numbered Jordans....just for curiosity sake, what's the rarest Team Jordan shoe put out orones that are extremely hard to find? Pics would be appreciated...thanks NT

Originally Posted by bjvig414

you never see the jumpman 3 percent anymore...

pic if u want to see it

jordan_3_percent_red.jpg

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

Originally Posted by bjvig414

you never see the jumpman 3 percent anymore...

pic if u want to see it

jordan_3_percent_red.jpg

they arent rare, i see some in stock at this one place that sells vintage nikes, they have jordans but 3% are the only ones, i see a few on iss too

Originally Posted by ijapino

Trivia Question:

What significance does the 3% have?
In MJ's "playing days" he had only 3% body fat. First J to be made for something other than basketball?

with all the packs coming out next year, they should make one more with a jumpman pro and a vindicate or something. make it 200 bones. just a thought.

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

Originally Posted by ijapino

Trivia Question:

What significance does the 3% have?
In MJ's "playing days" he had only 3% body fat. First J to be made for something other than basketball?

Ding ding ding! Kudos to you. But the first J's to be made for something other than basketball were the Jordan Trainers. (Wrestling boot lookingthings), then came the first Trunner.

idk that much about team j's but i can't find a pair of the original team elite mids anywhere, or the team elite II mids for that matter

the first years of the team jordans were the greatest.
the vindicates, team ones, 3 %'s, that low top the mesh on the side, the bball pure's, the ones with the flap that covered the laces with the clasp onthe other side....

the good ole days of jordan brand.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

the first years of the team jordans were the greatest.
the vindicates, team ones, 3 %'s, that low top the mesh on the side, the bball pure's, the ones with the flap that covered the laces with the clasp on the other side....

the good ole days of jordan brand.
i believe those are called the Jumpman j, one of my faves.

what i was trying to say is that you never see 3 percent's on peoples feet anymore. i'll think i see the all black ones from a distance and i getcloser and they're the all black adidas crazy 8's
sick.gif

What about the Jumpman Quick VI. I had those back in the day. Wore 'em to death. Damn, I need to look for those again.

I can't find these in a size 13 DS. Only a few times i've seen em on ebay in smaller sizes.( I think 9 or 10)
I'd say these are pretty rare fellas...
I almost forgot, Jumpman Pro Quick

Back
Top Bottom