Rarest Team J?

I think GR-wise, the Jumpman Team J's are it. I don't have a picture, but its got a cover on them with a patent/gummy glossy stripe running around theshoe. Came out Fall 1999 in 2 colorways: White/Navy (Same color as the IV retro+ that year) and Black/Black. They are rare because nobody bought them, whenthey came out they caught a lot of heat because the strap's hook was problematic. And when they ended up in outlets, people dog the crap out of them.

The other GR Team Jordan were the Vindicates, but for White/Orange (Red?) and White/Navy ones that came out after the White/Black.

PE-wise, there are those Team Shoguns from 2001 for Cincinnati B'cats and NC A&T

I've got these as beaters, got em in 7th or 8th grade and i'm 23 now. They're still going. Howerver, other than myself I've never seen anyonewith a pair out in public. Pro quicks in any colorway were
pimp.gif

image020.jpg

Originally Posted by jumpmantwo3

I think GR-wise, the Jumpman Team J's are it. I don't have a picture, but its got a cover on them with a patent/gummy glossy stripe running around the shoe. Came out Fall 1999 in 2 colorways: White/Navy (Same color as the IV retro+ that year) and Black/Black. They are rare because nobody bought them, when they came out they caught a lot of heat because the strap's hook was problematic. And when they ended up in outlets, people dog the crap out of them.

The other GR Team Jordan were the Vindicates, but for White/Orange (Red?) and White/Navy ones that came out after the White/Black.

PE-wise, there are those Team Shoguns from 2001 for Cincinnati B'cats and NC A&T
A few kids at my school had these

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

I can't find these in a size 13 DS. Only a few times i've seen em on ebay in smaller sizes.( I think 9 or 10)
I'd say these are pretty rare fellas...
I almost forgot, Jumpman Pro Quick

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

Originally Posted by ijapino

Trivia Question:

What significance does the 3% have?
In MJ's "playing days" he had only 3% body fat. First J to be made for something other than basketball?

Ding ding ding! Kudos to you. But the first J's to be made for something other than basketball were the Jordan Trainers. (Wrestling boot looking things), then came the first Trunner.

Give the man one of those T-shirts.

Jumpman Team Strong for Vin Baker... or Jordan Camp WITH slippers and bag! Jumpman Pro in Black/white/gold reminiscent of the Taxi XII's...
Man I miss those!

Yep girbaud, those are the ones
pimp.gif

BTW, I forgot to mention those Team Jordan 2's with the huge "JORDAN" writing on the side and the AJ13 inspired side panels.

Correct me if I am wrong, I think the consensus here is that any Team Jordan from '97-'02 are hot.

I have a pair of Jumpman All Star think. They are mostly white and start with like a purple v from the top heel down to the arch then like up to the toes. Ithink Ray Allen use to wear them. What do you guys think of them? I haven't seen a lot them around.

Originally Posted by CarolinaSmiley15

I had these as a kid. One of my favorties Jordans and definately my favorite team Jordan.
57e152e7c4e009a21fad661c5f9c4d43171b976.pjpg
5b2254ce7ccece2702ea01d3e95852a4f52b198.pjpg

I need them again

YES!!!

those are the BEST TEAM JORDANS EVER

i had them as a kid too.

they retroed them about 5-6 years ago

and i got em again and beat em up

i'd like to have a couple of pairs to keep nice

Wow i had no idea about the 3% body fat. Its been a while since i learned something from the JB forum

Jumpman23, I had those back in the day. They were HORRIBLE due to the fact it was almost impossible to get the strap on. When they were deadstock they werepretty clean though.

I dont see a lot of the proquick in the blu/blk/wht....prob the dopest jumpman shoe ever IMO

Those vin baker jumpoffs are pretty rare dont remember the name tho

Back
Top Bottom