Ray Allen 13 Legit check

Looking to purchase some ray Allen's from this guy. His description is this :
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

You're bidding on a pair of 100% Authentic, Brand New, Dead Stock - Never Worn - Nike Air Jordan 13 - XIII - Ray Allen, Size 10 And 11. You can't get any better than these babies, so get them here for a GREAT PRICE!!! They will come in original Box!! Please don't waste my time if you're not serious and don't plan to pay once you select to buy. I only want to deal with serious positive feedback sellers. I will only ship within the USA...NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE!!! ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!! NO RETURNS!!! This has always been my motto as a seller and have never had an issue. My 100% positive feedback can vouch for that and NEVER had anyone complain about an item they received. I've sold plenty of NEW and USED Jordan's with nothing but Happy Customers!!! Shipping will cost the buyer $20.00 and I will ship via the USPS with tracking confirmation along with Double Boxing. ***I will also allow local pickup*** If you have any other questions or need additional pictures please contact me and I'll be happy enough to assist.
PLEASE check out my other items for SALE too!
***I'm also willing to Negotiate prices***
Thank you and I appreciate your business!!!

Back
Top Bottom