Ray Allen = steroids?

jeez yo gimme magette's work out routine someone.

probably has NO fat at all, JUST Protein and pre-workout carbs only - not to mention probably run 100 miles a day and lift twice a day. BEAST

probably has NO fat at all, JUST Protein and pre-workout carbs only - not to mention probably run 100 miles a day and lift twice a day.

laugh.gif

I doubt anyone in the NBA runs 100 miles a day, much less a week.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Being 100% serious ( The D. Howard pic was a joke )...the only NBA player that I really think is on the juice is Corey Roidgette. I've been saying it for years.
so i guess this guy's on roids too?:

8bzvvhu.jpg

71da9u0.jpg

73my9o8.jpg

some of you guys think everybody is on roids.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Being 100% serious ( The D. Howard pic was a joke )...the only NBA player that I really think is on the juice is Corey Roidgette. I've been saying it for years.
so i guess this guy's on roids too?:

8bzvvhu.jpg

71da9u0.jpg

73my9o8.jpg

some of you guys think everybody is on roids.
eyes.gif
^ Buike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I don't think Ray Allen is taking any steroids. With his short video clip I really doubt that and his muscle mass is not even that prominent. He is justpretty ripped, and also it doesn't mean your taking steroids your automatically going to gain extra muscle mass. You would have to put your time on the gymas well.

i was waiting on someone to post azubuike. i'm not surprised it was wildKYcat. azubuike is ripped like crazy though. when you see him in person it'sjust like
eek.gif
. i remember when i went to a game with my cousins and one ofthem was like
eek.gif
"who is that dude that's hella ripped?"referring to azubuike.

Azubuike was ripped in college...he hasn't really changed.
Look at Roidgette...He was skinny as hell at Duke. There's no way a guy can change that much by just working out. It's unnatural for a basketballplayer to have muscles like that.

Azubuike was ripped in college...he hasn't really changed.
Look at Roidgette...He was skinny as hell at Duke. There's no way a guy can change that much by just working out. It's unnatural for a basketball player to have muscles like that.

he doesn't look that skinny, nh

397470ny6.jpg

Hmm...some of these dudes seem a little to yoked for their own good, but I don't think Ray has anything to gain from taking steroids.

Yea I don't think it would do him much good at all. I wonder who else is for sure on roids though in the league.

LOL at zodogg saying Maggette is on roids. Yes he's yoked and has been for quite some time. But news flash brother he was 18 years old his one year at Dukeif you are going to use that comparison. And I must be blind but he was cut up somethin fierce back then too, dude's just got some good genes.

apbkcmsuvduke32899.gif

Back
Top Bottom