Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Started Season 3. Teresa is baaaaaad.

Never noticed this till Narcos, she looked terrible early on in this show as a junkie. She's pretty.

Just realized Ray snitched on Sarandon, then killed her.

How he gon get off dat

He's in with the mayor now, plus Lena took care of the only person who could have snitched on him. Wouldn't a billionaire have cameras all over the crib tho? I'm sure ray took care of all that.

Im wondering how ray is gonna deal with Mickey. Let him rot? Or use his connections to work something out. Dude was actually telling bedtime stories lol.

And Bridgette becoming completely numb and hacking off heads was sudden but I don't even care. Her story arc being someone who accepts her family for what it is, realizing how far they would go for her and falling in line is way better than the alternative.

Just leaves Conner to come around and start putting in work with his pops next season.

I love Sandy's character lol. Outside of stealing the money, she's definitely one of the more interesting supporting characters in this series.

Last edited:
Nice, I'm in. I never would have thought that Mick would be alive in season 7.

I'm watching Atypical right now and that bum Smitty is on there lol.

About to watch the s7 premiere as soon as it's available on demand :pimp:

EDIT

Vintage Ray Donovan :smokin

Blackmailing some down low dude, this pissant ginger celeb, Terry getting picked up by this free spirit yoga chick, ****ing Bridget ( I'm gonna have to come to terms that they'll never kill her off), Mickey back in prison with the universe sending him signs, aunt Sandy basically being a female Mickey :rofl:

Last edited:
Haven't watched episode 2 yet but I don't think Mick is dead.

Ep 2 was cool.

Messed up Ray's back up plan was to frame his dead friend.

Good to see Ray keeping up the therapist appointments even when he went back to drinking.

Nice ending.

Mickey just out here chilling with the gay community all nonchalant :rofl:

Hispes :rofl: :rofl: That **** may catch on in real life.

Bunch going to white supremacist meetings now. Bad decision after bad decision with this dude. I don't know how but he's gonna get involved with those guys even though he aint one of them.

I swear this fool Mick just can't leave well enough alone. Would have been better if he stayed in Rose Beach and pulled his Airbnb scams.

I don't give two ****s about Terry's storyline. He brought all this **** on himself when he started that underground fighting.

Darryl is about to have Bunchy beat as dumbest Donovan. Should have left for Palm Springs and flourished legitimately with his step pops. ****in idiot.

Bridget has got my full respect now.

Mick is like Frank on Shameless at this point...They dont know what to do with him but they wont let him die/go away

The son is just forgotten about? I don't mind him not being around, just weird he hasn't even been mentioned yet

Back
Top Bottom