Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Damn Mick out here waterboarding and electrocuting old men til they did and **** :lol:

Doing it so casually too.

:rofl: @ Ray and Terry on roller coasters.

Smitty learning the truth

Bunch is once again the dumbest Donovan. Jesus.

My man Smitty unleashing his inner Donovan. o_O

I don't trust Ray's new shawty. Ray blackmailed her brother and her father has a long standing beef with the Donovans. But she wanna fall in love? Nahh.

Bunch is once again the dumbest Donovan. Jesus.

My man Smitty unleashing his inner Donovan. o_O

I don't trust Ray's new shawty. Ray blackmailed her brother and her father has a long standing beef with the Donovans. But she wanna fall in love? Nahh.
I’m with you on Rays new girl. Can’t catch a bead on her, but I ain’t biting on her just wanting a relationship.

Wild ep.

Darryll growing some balls. Fed up if not feeling accepted. Wish they thoroughly showed the scene of him having to kill dude. Fam knows he's in too deep and its too late to turn back now.

Bridget dumb.

Bunch showing up to work :lol:

This is why Darryl isn't accepted. He's weak and they already have a weak Donovan (Bunch) don't need a second one.

If anything, things are turning out that Darryl is gonna be more like Mickey than anything else. Ruthless and cutthroat hidden by a playful demeanor or excuses like drugs and alcohol.

Damn I'm mad conflicted right now. I don't know who to root for. Best scenario for me personally would be Ray kills Mick but they all still get the money, not Darryl because he's an idiot.

Damn I'm mad conflicted right now. I don't know who to root for. Best scenario for me personally would be Ray kills Mick but they all still get the money, not Darryl because he's an idiot.

And I think Smitty snitched.

Man this episode was crazy. Didn’t think it was even remotely possible, Darryl could be any stupider.

Mick is truly one the scummiest cat I have ever seen. If Patty is the spitting image of her gpops, dude was ugly as hell..lol

I’m kinda feeling like Smitty is gonna crack. Detective putting that grown man pressure on him..

Only on episode 4 but this season had some Power-ish type writing.

Ray drinking a bottle in the car, a second later detective Perry rolls up on him and doesn't smell anything?

Detective showing up to Ray's office everyday except the day he riding around town all day with Mick. Mick supposed to be dead but he out meeting widows. Sloppy.

Darryl made a really bad mistake but all of Micks kids are messed up. Stuck with an eternal inner conflict of whether to love or hate him.

I can completely understand why Darryl crossed Ray and then Mick. I think Ray will understand and forgive him.

Micks scumbaggery is amplified when you see it through flashbacks. **** that dude lol.

From the previews it looks like Jimmy Sullivan might of had something do with their sisters "suicide."

Smitty needs to catch a bullet. Snitching like that. Talking about he did it for Bridget. Hopefully she puts the bullet in him.

Loved how Ray took it all in stride though. He still messing with ppl he dislike so it's nothing to him to flip on Mick, Sullivan, and the mayor :lol:

Daryl deserves everything happening to him. Son got this female killed and the blood is all on his hands. Thing about it is if he doesnt just get caught or killed when he crawls back to Ray he'll probably still help him out.

**** Smitty.

What is the point of this lame *** Terry storyline?

Darryl still a dumb *** and deserves every bad thing that happens to him.

And I'm not a fan of teenage Ray, he's terrible acting wise.

And how is Ray not dead. The cops know he killed at least one of theirs but somehow he can walk up to one knock them out and still be good??

And how is Ray not dead. The cops know he killed at least one of theirs but somehow he can walk up to one knock them out and still be good??
I think the lead detective knows those cops were dirty. She wants to get to the truth of things not just nail Ray. So assume she got some by the book cops to help her not some I bleed blue corrupt cops.

Smitty.
1578776866421.png

Daryl.
1578776913412.png

The flashbacks of Ray becoming Ray are appreciated.

Last one seem to be hinting at Sullivan messing with Bridget back in the day, leading to her suicide if it was suicide at all.

Back
Top Bottom