Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Daryll in that full blown meltdown; Now I'm your brother?

Nice move with leaving ok girl body in front of the Sullivan building.

Smitty deserves nonsense ****ed Mick gets him in to.

Ray really out here playing chess. How he flipped the judge was so simple yet genius. Looks like with the flashbacks Ray is putting 2 and 2 together about what happened to his sister. I'm guessing Sullivan banged her, got her preggo, and made her get an abortion.

This detective is a bit too smug for me. I'm hoping the entire case falls a part for her. Looks like her boss told on her to the mayor.

Great episode. Ray back to being the tactician he used to be. Lately he's been more brute force. :lol: at him using Bunch the way he did.

Smitty and Daryll deserve all that they get. The whole family should know by now if you don't stick with Ray, you're going to have a bad time.

Terry storyline is still pointless even with him meeting Alan Alda.

Maybe it's poor writing or I missed something but why is Darryl so hung up on the girl, didn't they just meet like 3 episodes ago? They barely knew each other.

I'm thinking Jimmy was pimping Ray's sister out.

Next week is the season finale. It needs to be at least 2 hours to wrap everything up properly.

Yea they didn’t establish a strong connection between Daryl and shorty for him to be wildin like this...But his characters never makes any sense so it is what it is

I always fast forward thru Terry’s scenes if he ain’t with one of his fam...I don’t care bout whatever those random old ppl got going on lol

Its not even that he cares that much it's that Daryll got this innocent chick he barely knows killed.

What I found crazy is after knowing him a few days and smashing she was all of a sudden ride or die when it mattered most letting shots off so they could escape :lol:

Some of these storylines are silly.

- MAGA Bunchy

- Bridget turning into female Ray Donovan

- Micky coming outta that explosion with a couple scratches

- Terry joining the Illuminati

Some of these storylines are silly.

- MAGA Bunchy

- Bridget turning into female Ray Donovan

- Micky coming outta that explosion with a couple scratches

- Terry joining the Illuminati
You must still be watching early eps in the season cuz those are definitely not the storylines :lol:

Watched this ep not knowing it was the season finale because they usually get 12 eps. Season been kinda meh to me, but it picked up these last couple of eps. Finale was solid, I’m guessing they give em one more season like shameless and let em wrap it up.

Last edited:
Nice finale.

That rat Smitty deserved that end. So did Sullivan.

Daryll is a wild boy. Middle of the day just on sight with it. Bunch yelled his name too :lol:

What I found crazy is after knowing him a few days and smashing she was all of a sudden ride or die when it mattered most letting shots off so they could escape :lol:
Yea that def caught me by surprise but I guess when she asked how many valley bunnies he smashed that was supposed to insinuate she thuggin or sumn

But Darryl been a simp. Mans ran a prostitution ring and fell in love with a hooker

Yo what the ****? I need the real story behind this? Yeah it wasn't a cultural phenomenon like Breaking Bad or Mad Men but it was a great show.

Wow.

I'm absolutely shocked at the cancellation.

Showtime loves to beat their shows into the ground when they should've been cancelled a season or two early, then they do this.

Just finished season 5 and halfway through season 6. Season 5 dragged on too long with the Abby storyline. One of the reasons why I stopped watching the show some years back. Season 6 is refreshing so far. Reminds me of the early seasons. Show being in NY is dope. Can’t wait to finish seasons 6 and 7. I heard the news about the cancellation. I’m hoping they change their mind and give us another season.

Back
Top Bottom