Ray J Interview about Pac ang Biggie vol. Pretty good read!

Although Ray J may be known more for his sex tape with Kim Kardashian than his music nowadays,he's been in the music business since his teens.

Recently, the younger brother of Brandy spoke to Rhapsody.com about his experiences growing up -some involving meeting Hip Hop legends.

"We walked in one day and Faith was sitting on Pac's lap while Pac waswriting a verse. It was like, "What the f*ck is going on?" That was one of the craziest sights, dog. Faith was inPac's lap. I was like, "What the +#+*? I know I'm not? Is that? It can't?" Three weeks later, "Hit 'Em Up"came out. There's a couple of people that came up out of that camp. Bow Wow was in Snoop's camp. KeyshiaCole was always through Death Row in her younger days. I used to see Keyshia all the time in there withPac. I'm not hating on nobody. I got love for Faith. That was unbelievable, during the time of the East Coast-West Coastbeef."

Ray J continued, and spoke of his favorite memory of Tupac: "I always just hung out withPac and smoked and chilled. He always used to give young @%@*@* advice to just work hard and never give up on your dreams."

"He was just a funny dude," said Ray J of Pac. "He always cracked jokeson whoever had bad breath or nappy hair. I used to spend more time with Snoop and Suge. [Snoop] used to comepick me up and I'd tell my dad I'm going down the street to do my homework. I would just come back later and pass out."

The singer also recalled the last thing the west coast legend ever said to him: "I seen Pac the day beforethey left. Suge bought Snoop, Pac, and Dr. Dre Rolls Royces. I think they all caravanned.The last thing Pac said was, "Aright, little homey, we out." A day later I found out he got shot."

Ray J was even lucky enough to see another Hip Hop legend, The Notorious B.I.G., right before hedied. "I was with Big two days before he died. I smoked two or three blunts with Big. We watched a LilKim video. He talked to me about some real #!%%. He was gonna get on the remix for "Everything That You Want" off my album and then two dayslater he was dead. He invited me to his hotel. Cease picked me up."

"Big was hella-cool. He was talking about how big Lil Kim was gonna be. And that was rightwhen that video came out for "Crush On You." He showed me the first version of that. I walked in [his room at at the Four Seasons] and the #+%!# hadsome shorts on and a tank top getting his hair cut. He was just a real #+%!#.He did some #!%% on [Brandy's TV show]Moesha. So [his crew] came up like, "Biggie wanna get you high." We sat back and smoked. I got his number. The#+%!# hit me the next day to come to the hotel. So me and my homey went up there and chilled. I was about 16. The day he died I seen him withPuff. I tried to say what's up to Puff, but Puff didn't see me. Then I seen Big andhe was like, 'What's up, my #+%!#.' I hugged Big and the #+%!# smelled like soap. That's all I remember. He just smelled freshlike, 'Damn, he a big #+%!# but he smell like soap.'"

"Damn, he a big #+%!# but he smell like soap.'"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn that **** Faith.

I thought Pac was just talking reckless to get under Big's skin.

The B sitting on her husband's lap like everything is all good.

From here on out that cum dumpster gets no respect from me...not that she ever did in the first place.

Never believed what pac use to say about Faith but now that ray j said its true damn biggie got done just like nas.

good read but why pac and big was chilling with dude when he was only 15 or 16..

i'm not saying he's lying about anything, i just thought that was strange..

Originally Posted by zona0924

good read but why pac and big was chilling with dude when he was only 15 or 16..

i'm not saying he's lying about anything, i just thought that was strange..

well he is snoops first cousin and brandys lil bro! im assuming that had a lot to do with it.

Unrelated... Ray-J !+!%%$ my mans sister this weekend
He smahes one of my good female friends from high school every time he touch down in NYC. I swear this dude got a fetish for exotic lookin'thoroughbreds
laugh.gif

Out of respect for the dead there's some interesting things about Keyshia Cole I'm sure he could've revealed, but people have careers they wannacontinue . . . But if you in Cali you KNOW what I'm talkin bout

Good read . . . I would deffinetly have loved to smoke with BIG and Pac . . . @$+$ I'd even smoke with Ray J as long as girls were there

I wonder why all this +%$ comin' out now about Ray J? Is it because he wanted to keep a clean image that he never revealed +%$ like this? Crazy about thatFaith +%$ though. I thought Pac was just tryin' to rile up BIG. Still though something in the back of my head is tellin' me that +%$ ain't true.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Out of respect for the dead there's some interesting things about Keyshia Cole I'm sure he could've revealed, but people have careers they wanna continue . . . But if you in Cali you KNOW what I'm talkin bout

care to enlighten the good folks of nt my man
nerd.gif

Remember Ray J is coo with Suge and has been for a VERY long time . . . its @#*! them dudes are so scared to reveal, and other @#*! that Suge makes them tellthe media, I would NEVER trust anyone 100% that continues a relationship with someone like Suge.

Back
Top Bottom