Ray J - Settle the Score(dissing B2K, MH, Chris Stokes)

http://smartenupnas.com/2007/12/24/ray-j-settle-the-score-dissing-b2k/

Ray J a funny dude for this, but R&B beef will always be whack. I still find this funny tho
laugh.gif
"they do each other in the booOotty aint no denyin man them Ns actfruittty"
roll.gif
Damn he talkin bout brooms n shhh, he called them afemale Sisquo.
eek.gif
This dude took a shot at Saigon
smh.gif
that dude is officially under the bus. Seems like this might get draggedout a lil longer

smokin.gif

Yea this!*%% was garbage but he caught me off guard when he went at Saigon. Then he tried to make up by saying saggin'? Naw Saigon is a whole differentanimal than B2K and Marques Houston. This dude Ray J think he somethin' after he dropped that flick with Kim K and!*%%. Now he swoall now with his chestout. Did dude think Saigon was just a actor on Entourage or somethin'? Can't respect dude for kickin' dudes while they down though. I guess KaySlay must be in his ear and!*%%.

Yo... one of the dudes from B2K just came out with a vid saying Chris Stokes was molesting all of those dudes (YouTube).

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Yo... one of the dudes from B2K just came out with a vid saying Chris Stokes was molesting all of those dudes (YouTube).

Here's the video
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at 2:10-2:13...dude tryna sound hard while explaining that he got molested"he molested my brotha, and he molested me%$#%#+"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

heres part 1:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the diss....

y'all must forgot that Ray J was signed to Death Row Records

so..

he's down by law...according to shuge knight.

"they do each other in the booOotty aint no denyin man them Ns act fruittty"

laugh.gif

The song is too funny
pimp.gif

LOL! now it makes more since why omarion and bow wow are so close, wasnt he getting it in the booty to by the limo driver back in the day? haha if you gotta"touch it" to touch fame im cool on that one. all I gotta say when your getting dissed by ray j you know the milk has gone bad

wow this is crazzy. Raz B tryin to get all spiritual and Godly. I hate when people use religion as supportive evidence. Expect this to get big in the nextcouple weeks.

Like N's didn't know this before.

Chris Stokes needs to go to the same exact jail cell as R.Kelly.

Regardless of how corny Ray J is and will always be....he will also forever be a savage (for obvious reasons).

Back
Top Bottom