Re-release the carmines??

Alright JB...maybe not this year or next...when/if you do re-release the carmines....make them with the same quality leather as the oreo 6. The oreo 6 wasn't the best looking colorway of the 6 released this year, but it definately had the highest quality leather. Make the oreos again, but replace the black with the carmine red and you got yourself a winner.
pimp.gif

Who agrees??

Yeah but he has somewhat of a point. The black/wht/red IX's just dropped also and we are getting those again this summer. We are also essentially getting 4 of the same shoes within 6 months with this varsity red/infrapink feasco. The infra VI pack is a total waste to release right now. i personally wish we could get a carmine re-release cuz i could use another couple pairs.

Originally Posted by homer420

meh..not really feeling the carmines.
hahaha.  so basically you're not really feeling Jordans then? since that is one of the most defining pairs of the entire line.
indifferent.gif

Ha ha actually the Carmines would be nice to be retroed by themselves and with better quality, just like the cdp IXs, they just came out a couple years ago wouldnt have minded the carmines instead of the whack pistons and lakers cw and even the "oreo" colorway the VIs dropped!

The 'leather' on the all the Oreos looked super-plasticy to me.

...but aren't they re-releasing the White/Bkack IXs already?

So, i don't see why they couldn't re-release the Carmines too.

@Marley. How the hell are you going to sit there and knock another man for not liking what everybody else likes? IMO, dude is entitled to like whatever the hell he wants. He's not a hypebeast. He doesn't have to like what u do. Get real man
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

@Marley. How the hell are you going to sit there and knock another man for not liking what everybody else likes? IMO, dude is entitled to like whatever the hell he wants. He's not a hypebeast. He doesn't have to like what u do. Get real man
smh.gif
haha, ok man.  thanks for your input with your big bad 20th post.  welcome to niketalk. 
pimp.gif

They would be a fasho cop if they dropped again anytime soon, but would much rather see a playoff XII retro. Those are my joints that i used to rock in HS all day long.

I could use another pair, but I don't think we will see them again anytime soon.

heads up niketalk, if you dont like the shoes that marley likes then you dont like jordans. just a heads up so make sure to find out what his favorites are and make them yours! what an idiot, you should like that he doesnt like your favorite shoe, that means you can get a pair. people always tryin to start drama. and just because you have a higher post count doesnt make you smarter than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom