Re-Up Gang Speak About Relationship with Pharrell, Lil Wayne & Album: Maaaannnnnnnnuuuuuuuu

I don't speak much about these boys off of NT, because quite frankly, dudes aren't really up on them around here. But I feel dudes dudes would haveflourished in the 90's, or any other time in hip-hop, except the present. After first spin of WGI4C vol. 3, I thought to myself, yeah I guess they do OD onthat Coke talk....30+ spins later, I'm back to calling these dudes a problem, collectively. Honestly, there aren't too many acts around that are seeingthem, including Liva & Sand-Man, its almost as if they feed off each other lyrically.

...I doubt they can fight through the industry clutter, they're way too ahead, and past their time.

"We will air that *** out!"- Sandman
roll.gif

i have a feeling that if Pusha was there he'd be talking a whole bunch of !@!%.

But I feel dudes dudes would have flourished in the 90's, or any other time in hip-hop, except the present
I blame the overuse of Pharell beats more than the repetitive coke talk....think about it, most your favorite rappers OD on their favorite subjectas well.

Ex. Young Dro and his multicolor chevy's, Game and his air force ones, Wayne and being under the influence

damn at the end with the close up on malice, it seemed like he was on his last dollar on some behind the music %@%#.

I'm a fan, and I want to believe that the Sony situation is a good look for them, but I just don't know. It's a shame. The brothers are nice.

I am sure they will make their paper. Just not sure they will BLOW like I wish they would.

Funny, I was up at Jive Records recently, interviewing for a position that became available, and all I could think of the whole time was that line from"Mr. Me Too".

HA!

there was a freestyle with this interview, malice killed it

I CHEF classics heres my CUBAN LINK
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

why that N' Liva look suspect and !$*!, quiet as hell....
Yeah he was kinda the same even in his Major Figgaz days.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At the end of the day Liva's one of the hottest lyricists out right now. And I mean that.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Funny, I was up at Jive Records recently, interviewing for a position that became available, and all I could think of the whole time was that line from "Mr. Me Too".
Is Jive's offices in the Sony BMG headquarters?

Or do they have their own building? Or does the Zomba Music Group have their own building which Jive is located?

Sorry I'm just curious to see where the labels at.

Liva dont fall asleep...
roll.gif
but nah that %*$ Sandman said was funny and true

and this is true
At the end of the day Liva's one of the hottest lyricists out right now. And I mean that.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOLA BROOKLYN

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Yeah he was kinda the same even in his Major Figgaz days.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Funny, I was up at Jive Records recently, interviewing for a position that became available, and all I could think of the whole time was that line from "Mr. Me Too".
Is Jive's offices in the Sony BMG headquarters?

Or do they have their own building? Or does the Zomba Music Group have their own building which Jive is located?

Sorry I'm just curious to see where the labels at.

Jive and ZLG (Zomba Label Group) used to have their own office on like 25th in Manhattan but yes, they have since moved into the Sony building (550).That building is ill. Can you say "sky lobby"?

anyone know where i can get the WGIFC Vol 2 Remix tape with the beats done by fans? I never got my hands on it and I just remembered to ask

"Him over there, that's Liva.....some say he's too laid back you know, just dont talk enough. When really he aint laid back at all, he just dontdeem you motha **+%+*% worthy enough of hearing what the !*$+ he got to say"

Back
Top Bottom