Re: Why Dark-Skinned People From The Dominican Republic Refuse Their Blackness

Originally Posted by odiggidy

frown.gif
 people still dont know the difference between race/ethnicity and NATIONALITY
frown.gif
although there really is not true definition of ethnicity, it varies by country.  the definition of ethnicity in the US is a lot different than in a place like South Africa.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

but only if i could get some of them to talk to black dudes then we would be
pimp.gif
its not really them...their parents bang the "dont bring any morenos home" into their heads on a regular basis...that goes for most hispanic women actually

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

but only if i could get some of them to talk to black dudes then we would be
pimp.gif
its not really them...their parents bang the "dont bring any morenos home" into their heads on a regular basis...that goes for most hispanic women actually

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by akanote

they think their motherland is spain
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
well when you have Spaniard colonizers runnin in your blood your not wrong....

yo ninja, do you refer to yourself as "spanish" like a lot of the ignorant hispanic/latinos in the tri state area do?

black people call hispanics "spanish" as a one size fits all label for anyone thats latino

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo ninja, do you refer to yourself as "spanish" like a lot of the ignorant hispanic/latinos in the tri state area do?

black people call hispanics "spanish" as a one size fits all label for anyone thats latino

so (@ ninjahood) an african american, aka a generic black as you put it, calling europe the motherland would be accurate to you?

so (@ ninjahood) an african american, aka a generic black as you put it, calling europe the motherland would be accurate to you?

ninjahood wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOUR STATEMENT IS ONLY ACCURATE FOR MIXED RACE HISPANICS
laugh.gif

What about non mixed raced hispanics there are plenty of them

like i said the treatment msot black hispanics get in their own countries in some ways make up for the dream world they live in where white spaniards welcome kunta kinte look alikes who they think they are spansih with open arms so its cool with me
laugh.gif

even more funny is the arguement is over the term black hispanics dont get offended being called white
ohwell.gif
yet white men and women dont take to kindly to hispanics especially in georgia
laugh.gif

im just laughing how some hispanics act liek blacks are so beneath them yet the only so called hispanics who are known to have a good reputation and are not known as ghetto , low class , hood or trashy are all the "white" hispanics meanwhile puerto ricans , dominicians , etc all have pretty nasty reputations especially in new york

ninjahood wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOUR STATEMENT IS ONLY ACCURATE FOR MIXED RACE HISPANICS
laugh.gif

What about non mixed raced hispanics there are plenty of them

like i said the treatment msot black hispanics get in their own countries in some ways make up for the dream world they live in where white spaniards welcome kunta kinte look alikes who they think they are spansih with open arms so its cool with me
laugh.gif

even more funny is the arguement is over the term black hispanics dont get offended being called white
ohwell.gif
yet white men and women dont take to kindly to hispanics especially in georgia
laugh.gif

im just laughing how some hispanics act liek blacks are so beneath them yet the only so called hispanics who are known to have a good reputation and are not known as ghetto , low class , hood or trashy are all the "white" hispanics meanwhile puerto ricans , dominicians , etc all have pretty nasty reputations especially in new york

I don't get it.

Ninjahood has Black and/or African, Spanish, Latino, plus whatever else DNA in him.
He practices "Black culture" in addition to "Latino Culture."

How is he only Latino, but not Black as well? 

Isn't this what Anton has been saying all along?

I don't get it.

Ninjahood has Black and/or African, Spanish, Latino, plus whatever else DNA in him.

just a random note, if someone was watching baseball on TV and saw David Ortiz batting and didnt know anything about him, they'd probably classify him as a black man, not african, not hispanic, not african american, just black.

just a random note, if someone was watching baseball on TV and saw David Ortiz batting and didnt know anything about him, they'd probably classify him as a black man, not african, not hispanic, not african american, just black.

They are as black as they are anything else. At the end of the day, people will call themselves what they will. 

They are as black as they are anything else. At the end of the day, people will call themselves what they will. 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I don't get it.

Yes.  And people have been skirting his point, avoiding it and redirecting attention to other inane arguments.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I don't get it.

Yes.  And people have been skirting his point, avoiding it and redirecting attention to other inane arguments.

To OP and anyone else who is mad, why do you guys care so much what they consider themselves? ... just a question

To OP and anyone else who is mad, why do you guys care so much what they consider themselves? ... just a question

Back
Top Bottom