Real Goons of Rap

cronicmole

Banned
http://smokingsection.upr...SS/2009/02/raps-top-goons

I think the list is pretty accurate Id ride out with Maino Tru-Life Trick Trick and 40 Glocc anyday
laugh.gif
. Anyone you think should or shouldnt be on this list

Leave out YAYO and the list would be official -- cmon making the list for talking trash and slapping a teenager? Gucci should get an honorable mention. Thereason Trick Daddy gets whupped is because he stupid and never backs down--word to Richmond Heights.

But once again, it was a timely cameo from Yung Berg, a shoe-in for "Punching Bag Of the Year," who brought Maino the most shine. After touring with him over the summer, Berg inexplicably stepped to the Brooklyn ex-con in an Atlanta nightclub, claiming that Maino was talking reckless about him. Once Maino slapped earth, wind and fire out of him, Berg actually apologized and blamed the "reasons" on the aaa-al-al-aa-alcohol. Imagine somebody apologizing for getting slapped. Maino later explained that because he sincerely likes Yung Berg and was solely out to discipline him. He added that he only gave Berg a slap and noted that it could've been much worse. Feel free to laugh out loud.

OK,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

smh.gif
wheres Plies???
just because he has a Goon chain that makes him certified? Plies isnt a real G word to Gusto
roll.gif

Are you ******ed? Plies has a Bachelors degree from the University of Central Florida.

I think in Goonology.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Just Ice is official.

Where Freddie Foxx at? aka "Bumpy Knuckles".
Just Ice is ignorant as hail
laugh.gif

He got banned from the gym at my job last year. He used to come through in Tims, Jeans and a Boombox. Slamming the weights mad hard, blasting old school,rapping to his self and slapping chicks on they assests when they walked by.

Any goon list without Bumpy Knuckles on it is false to me. You ask people like Yayo or some of the others on that list if they want words with him and get backat me with their answer. I can remember hearing a radio interview of 4-5 older rappers talking old stories and every single one of them had a crazy foxx storyto the point where they were like..... no one messes with dude. Also where is Ghost?

freddie aint so much a Goon as he is a real dude who handles his Bidness when provoked.

laugh.gif
Haze Just Ice story

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by illphillip

Just Ice is official.

Where Freddie Foxx at? aka "Bumpy Knuckles".
Just Ice is ignorant as hail
laugh.gif

He got banned from the gym at my job last year. He used to come through in Tims, Jeans and a Boombox. Slamming the weights mad hard, blasting old school, rapping to his self and slapping chicks on they assests when they walked by.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom