Real or Fake? Air Jordan 1 HI Blue/Black

I picked these up in a large lot of shoes from an estate.  Do you think they're real and were they made in 1985 or are they a retro pair?  Thanks for your help.  

I'm pretty sure these are legit.  The heel tab piece is small like it should be, the box is correct, and the shoe size is printed on the inside of the shoe.  I think these are the OG Jordan 1s if I'm not mistaken.  The Air Jordan 1s from 1985.  The box is correct, the heel tab is small, and the accessories are all correct.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a shop around Chicago, that I could take these too?  I'd like a knowledgeable person to get a hands on look, before I attempt to sell them.  Thank you guys for your input!

I'm pretty sure these are legit.  The heel tab piece is small like it should be, the box is correct, and the shoe size is printed on the inside of the shoe.  I think these are the OG Jordan 1s if I'm not mistaken.  The Air Jordan 1s from 1985.  The box is correct, the heel tab is small, and the accessories are all correct.  Though the heel tabs on Royal 1s from 1994 look the same as the heel tab on these 1s, the box that came with the 1994 Royals differs from the box that came with the 1985 Royal 1s.
wth is a 1994 royal 1

Those are legit.

And you found them at an old estate sale? Damn that's literally a once in a lifetime find.

They are without question the most pristine pair of OG Is I have ever seen! 
eek.gif

That, plus the fact that they are a sz 11 and have all the original accessories... value wise you are easily looking at over $2k 

Those are legit.

And you found them at an old estate sale? Damn that's literally a once in a lifetime find.

They are without question the most pristine pair of OG Is I have ever seen! :wow:

That, plus the fact that they are a sz 11 and have all the original accessories... value wise you are easily looking at over $2k 
I thought it would be a good idea for u to see these. I couldnt believe how good of condition theyre still in either.

This is like an episode of pawn stars where somebody that has something really special and dont even realize it and finds out they just hit like a jackpot. Awesome find.

Last edited:
I thought these were legit, but wasn't going to touch this subject with a 10 foot pole until Firepower commented on it. OP, you lucky *****.

I can't say anything since I've never owned an OG pair but 
eek.gif
 wow!

If these are legit OG's from 1985, that would be an amazing find! 

wth is a 1994 royal 1
My apologies lol.  After further research I realized that the Royals didn't retro in 1994.  My bad.  On NiceKicks says that they retroed in '94. -_-

As for the OP...  Amazing find.  It's great to have any sort of OG sneaker, but in this condition?  Crazy find.  Your luck is unmatchable hahaha.  Great, great, pickup.

wow...these are in mint condition putting into account how much time has elapsed since these have been released. you're one lucky dude

Last edited:
Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. bringing these from '85 is starting to be a possibility for real

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom