Real or Fake Concord Low 11

I just looked at my girls DS 11 Concord Lows and her translucent sole is WAAAY more blue than the ones in the pictures you provided. I don't know how to tell whether it's fake or real but that's what I noticed. Hope this helps

I think these are fakw because like the guy above me said his girls pair is way more blue and so is my girls pair is and the jumpamn is not that low and on this pair the jumpman is almost touching the PL

Thank you guys. I just needed some opinions from others with GS. The jump man is sloppy and the 23 isn't even aligned. I figured they were. Thanks again

Thanks. It's from the site Get-Supplied aka Swag Supply. Going Back ASAP
Don't buy shoes from sites with stupid names like "Swag supply" stick to Nike Authorized Retailers or if u must cop from a reseller then cop from a reputable site where u know your getting 100% legit kicks everytime like Flightclub.com or instyleshoes.com

Don't buy shoes from sites with stupid names like "Swag supply" stick to Nike Authorized Retailers or if u must cop from a reseller then cop from a reputable site where u know your getting 100% legit kicks everytime like Flightclub.com or instyleshoes.com
take this advise.

Back
Top Bottom