Real Rap NT: Messing/Dating With Girls Who Were Sexually Abused/Assualted VOL. 1

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Elocin023

ATLien Seeko you have a good outlook on this. I agree totally with what you said. Glad to see some people (men) get it.

And like it's been said it all depends on the girl, what happened and how she has dealt with it if she has at all.
How are we supposed to deal with it though? That's stupid of you to say that.

You obviously wouldnt understand, if that's your response. I didnt say deal with it I said I'm glad he gets it...understands. Some men do, othersdon't. And you never will unless you are in the situation i.e., dating/truly getting involved with a person who has been through it and not just messingaround with her.
Thats an excellent way to put it: you don't really deal with it, all you can do is understand and be there and if you really like/love her you will just have to take some of the stuff she does and internalize and accept it.

I made a thread like this a few months ago cuz i started seeing a girl who was raped multiple times as a child and was looking for advice, AgentArenas had some good things to say. I'm still seeing this girl and there are some quirks that throw you off (pulling away or not wanting to hold hands randomly, etc) but i love her for who she is and i don't blame her at all so i'm good
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom