Real Talk: Anybody on NT own Uggs?

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

these
pimp.gif
very comfortable.
GV75TWF4FKE5SQF9RAKJ_L.jpg

wouldn't mind having these. don't like the toe but hell they're just slippers
they're probably over 50 bucks too though, way more than I'd pay for some slippers

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

these
pimp.gif
very comfortable.
GV75TWF4FKE5SQF9RAKJ_L.jpg

wouldn't mind having these. don't like the toe but hell they're just slippers
they're probably over 50 bucks too though, way more than I'd pay for some slippers

I'll never forget the day my Freshman year when we were going to sign the lease for our apartment. I had to stop at the bank and this kid I met at orientation was around the corner wearing some uggs. I had such a hard time not laughing at him.

I'll never forget the day my Freshman year when we were going to sign the lease for our apartment. I had to stop at the bank and this kid I met at orientation was around the corner wearing some uggs. I had such a hard time not laughing at him.

I got a pair of these for Christmas back in high school, still wear them all the time.

2159559_f260.jpg

Probably due for some new slippers, though. I want the black leather version of the same ones.

I got a pair of these for Christmas back in high school, still wear them all the time.

2159559_f260.jpg

Probably due for some new slippers, though. I want the black leather version of the same ones.

Yep. Pair of Ugg Langleys. For the fugly classics look I went with a pair of bearpaws. I'd rather pay $40 than $200 for those beasts
laugh.gif

Yep. Pair of Ugg Langleys. For the fugly classics look I went with a pair of bearpaws. I'd rather pay $40 than $200 for those beasts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom