Real Talk: Anybody on NT own Uggs?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

these
pimp.gif
very comfortable.
GV75TWF4FKE5SQF9RAKJ_L.jpg
pimp.gif
Got these too. These during the winter going to class is money. So comfy and warm.

laugh.gif
at everybody saying u gotta be AYO to wear a MENS boot. smh. If females never latched on to these the way they did in the last 5 years and they were still worn mainly by surfers n such then id bet opinions would be different. But anyway i dont own a pair but wouldnt knock any dude who does. Ive tried a pair on and they were comfortable as hell. I do own these Uggs tho
51f2tw.jpg

i6caxl.jpg

and procrastinate on these every year cuz I dont wanna drop 100 on em but i might bite the bullet this year
eiujol.jpg

laugh.gif
at everybody saying u gotta be AYO to wear a MENS boot. smh. If females never latched on to these the way they did in the last 5 years and they were still worn mainly by surfers n such then id bet opinions would be different. But anyway i dont own a pair but wouldnt knock any dude who does. Ive tried a pair on and they were comfortable as hell. I do own these Uggs tho
51f2tw.jpg

i6caxl.jpg

and procrastinate on these every year cuz I dont wanna drop 100 on em but i might bite the bullet this year
eiujol.jpg

Back
Top Bottom