laugh.gif
but at -20 outside they are niiiiiice

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Yea, I just got a pair a few weeks back. They feel like house shoes
happy.gif

I love how they feel, even if the classics are hideous
laugh.gif
but at -20 outside they are niiiiiice

I wish they had some that were styled like timbs, but with no laces. but still that stuff on the inside.
like the inside are uggs but the outside are timbs.
i call them Thuggs.

PATENT PENDING PATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDING

I wish they had some that were styled like timbs, but with no laces. but still that stuff on the inside.
like the inside are uggs but the outside are timbs.
i call them Thuggs.

PATENT PENDING PATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDINGPATENT PENDING

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

saw this pic on the other site made
laugh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
 Dudes thinking they are the next Pharrell expect Pharrell is sitting in a multiple million dollar pad not sharing a dorm room 

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

saw this pic on the other site made
laugh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
 Dudes thinking they are the next Pharrell expect Pharrell is sitting in a multiple million dollar pad not sharing a dorm room 

Originally Posted by chris steez

1109980_fpx.tif

99% of u are liars if ya say ya wouldn't wear these

im about to copp the black joints

50/50 right now, imma try em on

Originally Posted by chris steez

1109980_fpx.tif

99% of u are liars if ya say ya wouldn't wear these

im about to copp the black joints

50/50 right now, imma try em on

So men that wear these are automatically pink?
Get lost with that.

I don't like Uggs, but I do have a pair of high shearling lace up boots that look similar that feel so nice.
pimp.gif

So men that wear these are automatically pink?
Get lost with that.

I don't like Uggs, but I do have a pair of high shearling lace up boots that look similar that feel so nice.
pimp.gif

So I was gonna make a new thread about this but I saw this one. It's kinda old but didn't want people to talk crap for making a new one and not using the search bar. lmao
laugh.gif

Anyways my question is, I'm thinking of getting Uggs for my girl and I was gonna see if anyone had coupons or discounts for Uggs ? I want to get them for X-Mas so I'm looking all over the place. I'm not trying to pay $180.00.

Any feed back will be appreciated, thanks..

So I was gonna make a new thread about this but I saw this one. It's kinda old but didn't want people to talk crap for making a new one and not using the search bar. lmao
laugh.gif

Anyways my question is, I'm thinking of getting Uggs for my girl and I was gonna see if anyone had coupons or discounts for Uggs ? I want to get them for X-Mas so I'm looking all over the place. I'm not trying to pay $180.00.

Any feed back will be appreciated, thanks..

Back
Top Bottom