Real Talk: Is anyone else dissatified by sexual relations with random broads?

I'm currently a college student, and I honestly have an aversion to hooking up with random chicks (no ayo), but it's just not the same as with someoneyou really feeling/care about. What is the point?
eyes.gif
I can understandbeing horny from time time, but some dudes are constantly fiending to hit ANY decent looking female. I don't know maybe I'm missing something, butthese random hookups leave me missing my high school girl, with whom I was very serious...

tried it my first three years in college after me and my high school gf broke up. just wasn't for me. i find that being in a relationship and actuallyhaving a girlfriend makes you feel better in everything that you do with her.

It is what it is. The chick is there, your horny why not? Not saying I don't agree with you, cause I see where your coming from.

Depends how hot they are
devil.gif
devil.gif

Some girls just are made for random hook ups and NOT wifey material.... bottom line
laugh.gif

Sometimes doing this takes a lot of lies and stuff.

You know you got to use a lil lie here and there to get to the glory hoole. I try sometimes but my head hurts from trying to keep track of differentconversations with different chicks.

Too much effort for me, so I just talk to girls that seem legit.

Honestly, I kinda wish sometimes that that's I'm on the switching up chicks steez. I'm currently in a relationship, been 2 years everything'sgood but still...

casual sex has never been my thing. i actually like to have a connection.

for me its just like the gym, mind and muscle go hand in hand in workin out, mind and penis go hand in hand with great sex. if im not comfortable its a no gofor me.

not to mention health is very imporant to me, cats act like wrappin it up is 100% an on top of that condoms suck. i hate em. so i really gotta be careful

I have said before and will continue too.

Sex is overrated if you aren't doing it with someone who matters to you.
/Thread

Most on NT won't understand, but I know exactly what you mean.

Eh, if you want a meaningful girlfriend relationship so much then take her on a date instead of pursuing sex with her. It's really not that difficult

Yes and no. In the moment it's +#%$#*! great...long term? It's not really fulfilling but still fun.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

casual sex has never been my thing. i actually like to have a connection.

for me its just like the gym, mind and muscle go hand in hand in workin out, mind and penis go hand in hand with great sex. if im not comfortable its a no go for me.

not to mention health is very imporant to me, cats act like wrappin it up is 100% an on top of that condoms suck. i hate em. so i really gotta be careful
QFT

condoms ftl I guess
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

tried it my first three years in college after me and my high school gf broke up. just wasn't for me. i find that being in a relationship and actually having a girlfriend makes you feel better in everything that you do with her.
Agreed.

Some girls aint meant to be wifed at certain stages in their lives

I see you point tho, but different strokes for different folks.

I'm not dissatisfied by random sex at all, but I do see where u coming from. Its better when its with your actual girl, ain't nothing like getting oneoff and still wanting to be around her...

yeah, i've never been big on that stuff. who knows what you catch, sometimes you're not sober when doing the deed, and in the end it means nothingafter the fact. i'd rather have a gf

Back
Top Bottom