Real Talk: Is anyone else dissatified by sexual relations with random broads?

tired.gif
smh.gif
@ me

Hooking up with random girls you meet is fun at first but it really is different with your main girl everything you do with jumpoffs seems like yourwasting your time but i feel the op for sure

Ugh, why 'broads' though? lol Anyway...

Random sex is cool for high school/college boys but I'm noticing now that it pisses me off to still have guys, grown --- men, trying to waste my timethinking I'm on some random sex type of stuff. If you're over the age of 25, you oughta have gotten that random sex mess out of your system. What areyou trying to prove? Is it that serious? I don't think so.
laugh.gif
Go on somewhere with your Peter Pan the Player syndrome. I swear, y'all watch too muchBET or something. Stupid boys.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Ugh, why 'broads' though? lol Anyway...

Random sex is cool for high school/college boys but I'm noticing now that it pisses me off to still have guys, grown --- men, trying to waste my time thinking I'm on some random sex type of stuff. If you're over the age of 25, you oughta have gotten that random sex mess out of your system. What are you trying to prove? Is it that serious? I don't think so.
laugh.gif
Go on somewhere with your Peter Pan the Player syndrome. I swear, y'all watch too much BET or something. Stupid boys.
But its not just grown men. Many older women know what they want and sometimes they just want random sex as well.

I can't say the last time I heard a man say "How come all these women want to do is have sex? I meet a woman and all she wants is to get me in bed! Iam NOT a piece of meat! How come no women want real relationships?" Sure that happens a lot in that parallel universe where dogs walk upright and horsesride US, but...'real talk', I don't see THAT happening too much here on Earth. Majority of women I see that are out to get their rocks off areupfront about it and for the most part it's mutual. Can't imagine it'd be hard for these types of chicks to find a dude that wants what they want.

MEN however, will try to pull all kinds of mess on any woman just to lay her down. Which I don't understand. There are skanks everywhere, I don't seethe need for running game on those who are not up for it. Too many wolves in sheep's clothing out there. Y'all know what I mean. It's a nuisance.

Plus, I don't care what grown women want. I'm not trying to be in relationships with them.
laugh.gif

Sorry...I'm straying from the topic. I do that sometimes.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

I can't say the last time I heard a man say "How come all these women want to do is have sex? I meet a woman and all she wants is to get me in bed! I am NOT a piece of meat! How come no women want real relationships?" Sure that happens a lot in that parallel universe where dogs walk upright and horses ride US, but...'real talk', I don't see THAT happening too much here on Earth. Majority of women I see that are out to get their rocks off are upfront about it and for the most part it's mutual. Can't imagine it'd be hard for these types of chicks to find a dude that wants what they want.

MEN however, will try to pull all kinds of mess on any woman just to lay her down. Which I don't understand. There are skanks everywhere, I don't see the need for running game on those who are not up for it. Too many wolves in sheep's clothing out there. Y'all know what I mean. It's a nuisance.

Plus, I don't care what grown women want. I'm not trying to be in relationships with them.
laugh.gif

Sorry...I'm straying from the topic. I do that sometimes.
nerd.gif
Actually I hear that often, and you're somewhat off topic buddy

Listen Hah it works both ways. Its crazy how the double standard women are brought down so easy. You as a male gave it up just as easy as she did Hah... A lotof you $*@!*% need to check yourselves..Yes some females are slizzys just like you dudes are slizzys...That eat every meal thats cooked for them and poundevery piece of cake that comes their way....

Originally Posted by YungMooly

I'm not dissatisfied by random sex at all, but I do see where u coming from. Its better when its with your actual girl, ain't nothing like getting one off and still wanting to be around her...
grin.gif
i see what you did
i've been thinkin about this alot lately. i tried the whole random sex thing in 07 but it jus not my thing.
you look at shawty like"you let me hit in 1 week of you knowin me....how many other dudes hit?"
ohwell.gif

lol @ her frustration

from what I've seen, females subconsciously know when guys are full of it. Some of ya'll just choose to give the benefit of the doubt to whom it aintwarranted.

Not to say guys are innocent, but there's signals. Women aren't exactly off the hook either, as they choose sexual partners.

yoo idkk....theres just this urge in me...in which everytime i see an attractive female....

i have to conquer idk
laugh.gif

Ummm..don't get me wrong I like "making love" and all that, its great with my girl. But I love a good *$@% like anyone else, sometimes I justwanna get what I came for and send them on their way..

Yea, I feel you, but I haven't met one yet that I would stay around for. It's like when I get one(maybe two) out I'm ready to do the same. I justhaven't found a $%^&* worth my time. She got to really have her $%^& together, and I'm not settling for less. It is what it is and I'm nottrying to rush anything. It will come when it comes, how I see it.

lol @ her frustration

from what I've seen, females subconsciously know when guys are full of it. Some of ya'll just choose to give the benefit of the doubt to whom it aint warranted.

Not to say guys are innocent, but there's signals. Women aren't exactly off the hook either, as they choose sexual partners.

Subconscious? Y'all are the biggest ignorers of signals on the planet.
laugh.gif
We were just talking about this on JJB the other night with a few NTers. lol Iknow women will be ******ed for guys and purposely miss the signals because ultimately people are just trying to get what THEY want.Men will do that mess, actall innocent about it, then pretend to be slighted just the same when stuff goes different.

But yes...back to topic. If any of you are not satisfied with 'broads' (and who would be...broads? srsly? lol) then there are plenty of decent keepersout there waiting to be scooped up. That complaint kinda sounds like that "My wallet's too small for my 50's and my diamond shoes are tootight." joke
laugh.gif

It ultimately comes down to them saying yes or no. Any chick can be attained. Just play your cards correctly.

But to the OP, the game is absurd, maliginent and twisted right now.

Either you gotta to be the benelovent brother or the bad boy. Either way, your gonna lose because females are inherently more attuned to male thoughts then weare to females.

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

Ummm..don't get me wrong I like "making love" and all that, its great with my girl. But I love a good *$@% like anyone else, sometimes I just wanna get what I came for and send them on their way..
laugh.gif
Im sorry yo...
smh.gif

Nope not me. There's a time and place for everything. Casual sex is great for fulfilling needs at that moment.

Of course, its better in a relationship but what you gonna do.

Essentially this post makes no sense. What were you expecting out of a casual sex non relationship? This is just another way for nters to flaunt theire-bravado, alot of which is ducktales.

Back
Top Bottom