Real Talk: Is anyone else dissatified by sexual relations with random broads?

yeah I can't do that whole hooking up with randow girls. Some of my friends don't understand why but my roommate and other friends feels likethat's a good quality to have, and I agree

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Your sounding suspect.

Check your tone.

- Safari
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

Ummm..don't get me wrong I like "making love" and all that, its great with my girl. But I love a good *$@% like anyone else, sometimes I just wanna get what I came for and send them on their way..
laugh.gif
Im sorry yo...
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

But yes...back to topic. If any of you are not satisfied with 'broads' (and who would be...broads? srsly? lol) then there are plenty of decent keepers out there waiting to be scooped up. That complaint kinda sounds like that "My wallet's too small for my 50's and my diamond shoes are too tight." joke
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
There is definitely a lack of "Decent Keepers" hence this thread.

Look Brah, if u could get'em, get'em!!! later down the road u might think to ur self DAMN, i should of got that girl when i had a chance..so get themright now while u still can..

At the peak of my college days when I was messing with a number of girls I was extremely unsatisfied. I think it's because the people I was surroundingmyself with. These days I'm really happy with every female relationship whether it be casual sex or just to hang out because it seems the girls I'mmessing with now have brains.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I have said before and will continue too.

Sex is overrated if you aren't doing it with someone who matters to you.
/Thread

Most on NT won't understand, but I know exactly what you mean.
Very Ture. Sig =
smokin.gif

At the end of the day.....snatch is snatch....no matter who its from...if there is no meaning behind it...its not as enjoyable...I was there before and I hadfun bt after a while its like what am I doin this for?...so now the last few yrs I've bene doin the one woman relationship....

Back
Top Bottom