Real talk, NT would you date a CUTE chubby chick?

yeah if it looks normal big is fine, or big is better. if you start seeing things you don't like such as neck rolling, flabby arms, ankles disappearingthen you can in your mind be free from guilt in telling her she needs to take care of her body better before you will take care of her

If the Chubby chick got a pretty face, a $ wop game, and a nice shape (minus the pudge)
Yea why not...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No. Here's a pic of my ex, this is the "biggest" i've been with
laugh.gif
.. I usually date slimmer girls or girls her size. I can't mess with a big girl.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](the one on the right)[/color]
eek.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"thick" ?[/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nah but you know what I mean.. I usually go for girls her size or the size of mycurrent mate. [/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My whole thing is I would want to get with and encourage her to work out, so she can slim down.
Would that be wrong?
Nothing wrong with that one bro. If you can customize your ride, why not your girl. Shoot, I've done it. My girl used to look like a geek. Bought her some coach gear, got her hair, nails done and I'm good!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No. Here's a pic of my ex, this is the "biggest" i've been with
laugh.gif
.. I usually date slimmer girls or girls her size. I can't mess with a big girl.[/color]

14sp2r9.jpg
Slimmer then that is bulimia, or anorexia.

all these chicks now a days are hella trife... i need me a wifey to hold me down to rub my back and say "baby, its goin to be ok" a la MJB and MethodMan ya dig? i dig a chicks personality first... make sure shes a stunna lata

yeah I did before she just had a little extra gut but her chest was
pimp.gif
I miss her.. she wouldn't get over her ex so I had to bounce now my current girlis OD skinny lol

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

yeah I did before she just had a little extra gut but her chest was
pimp.gif
I miss her.. she wouldn't get over her ex so I had to bounce now my current girl is OD skinny lol

lol at OD skinny

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

pimp.gif

Yes I would date a cute chubby chick....

Cuz in mornin' after I smashed with the will of Allah....

I know I'ma get steak,eggs N grits for breakfast...And not no cotdamn bowl of cereal
pimp.gif

My thoughts exactly....
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

laugh.gif

Slimmer then that is bulimia, or anorexia.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nah.. she's thick, trust me... FTR: I'm not sayin' I mess out with some Mary-Kateand Ashley type broads
smh.gif
[/color]

lol@productfail, saying that shes thick. how you gonna say shes thick and provide a pic that doesnt even show her thickness?..i see nothing

Originally Posted by Black Milk

lol@productfail, saying that shes thick. how you gonna say shes thick and provide a pic that doesnt even show her thickness?..i see nothing
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn mayor.. I thought we moved on from the e-beef /name calling?[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Any who, I had a bunch of pics of her on my comp, but I deletedthem..[/color]
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn mayor.. I thought we moved on from the e-beef /name calling?[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Any who, I had a bunch of pics of her on my comp, but I deleted them..[/color]
smile.gif
im not mayor. but you shouldve at least showed some better pics

Nothing wrong with a chubby chick, my girl is on the thick side but she's 5'10 so her weight evens out actually only thing she has is a stomach but sheworks out.

Skinny chicks can't take the D, my girl is a bit more challenging than some skinny shorties i had where i didn't even have to put in work and they bemoaning like their in labor it actually got annoying, only advantage to skinny chicks is that their tight like ziplocks.

Back
Top Bottom