Real Talk: Why do we like to Party?

There are always two groups of people out there growing up by your side your whole life. The group that focuses on studying, school success. And the group thatis more in tune with being popular, sports and partying. Why do we party? If I could go back to first grade my life would be a WHOLE LOT DIFFERENT. The road ofthe popular crowd, partying and girls is not the one to take. Unless you can do it moderately I mean. But if I had focused on school, success a nice gf and agood group of friends life would have come out so much better. Anyone catch me on this?

aayz40.jpg

Why do we like to party?

Because +!@@#@! go to parties.

And +!@@#@! have vaginas.

Vaginas that I want to penetrate with my penis.

Why do we like to party?

Because *@%$$%# go to parties.

And *@%$$%# have vaginas.

Vaginas that I want to penetrate with my penis.

Party people and once focused on all that imo are alpha in basic terms. Like if we were in ancient caveman times the party person as you described woulddominate society.

But over the years humans developed and some adapted. It is now the opposite because of our social structure. The top is reserved for the smart people but eventhen they are not smashing.

just my theory

to loosen up and temporarily forget about any stresses/ worries we may have

living it up
pimp.gif

oh yeah, obviously the females you meet

moderation is key

studying all the time may lead to a more financially successful life but you would be missing out on a lot of life experiences

life is much more than making money

Because humans by nature are social animals and we come together in groups to reinforce the bonds that remind us that we belong to a bigger unit?

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

but no one says you can't do both

i feel ya if you let it get out of control but i feel it is a good way to unwind get loose and just live a lil

I balance it out dude. I play sports, everybody knows me, and I party but at the same time I study for tests,
get pretty good grades and just try to be successful.

There's time where you have to enjoy yourself, why you blaming yourself for being fond to partying?
Granted you didn't have your priorities in order, partying isn't detrimental in moderation
Instead of looking back on what you "woulda did" you should look ahead.

There are more roads than just the "nerdy, school" approach and the "popular, party" route.

That being said, partying is the means and the end being....
Sidebox-Kitten-Thinks-R.jpg

Back
Top Bottom