Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

I started catching up on this season of the Real World.

Y'all are saying Heather is an average white chick like this one?

Kate-Upton-61.jpg

And maybe because I haven't seen her much but does anyone think that
15504cd8754fd1847.jpg

kind of looks like
rashida-jones-pic.jpg

?

I started catching up on this season of the Real World.

Y'all are saying Heather is an average white chick like this one?

Kate-Upton-61.jpg

And maybe because I haven't seen her much but does anyone think that
15504cd8754fd1847.jpg

kind of looks like
rashida-jones-pic.jpg

?

Dudes actin like theyve never heard of Panama City, when Mike was talkin about all them drugs n !@++ and said Panama first thing i though of was Florida too.
eyes.gif

Dudes actin like theyve never heard of Panama City, when Mike was talkin about all them drugs n !@++ and said Panama first thing i though of was Florida too.
eyes.gif

That broad you posted is not average.  Heather is an average white girl.  I went to UGA and if I walked right past her I wouldn't notice.  She is average as in she would get lost in the shuffle at most Colleges.

That broad you posted is not average.  Heather is an average white girl.  I went to UGA and if I walked right past her I wouldn't notice.  She is average as in she would get lost in the shuffle at most Colleges.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 same here. People clownin on LeRoy as if it was SOOOO obvious he was talking about the country. It could of been taken both ways, I honestly thought he was talking about Florida at first too. But obviously after a little more thought it made sense what he was tryna say.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 same here. People clownin on LeRoy as if it was SOOOO obvious he was talking about the country. It could of been taken both ways, I honestly thought he was talking about Florida at first too. But obviously after a little more thought it made sense what he was tryna say.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

He's probably saying it because there was a thread about that white girl he posted.. Half of NT thought she was above average, the other half said she was average or a below average white girl
30t6p3b.gif

He's probably saying it because there was a thread about that white girl he posted.. Half of NT thought she was above average, the other half said she was average or a below average white girl
30t6p3b.gif

Good for Mike to find someone on his terms. Zito and heather annoy the stuff outta me. Nany aint like Cooke from the moment Adam left and she found out they were getting a new roommate.

Mike don't like Zito cuz he feels that Dustin has not once been honest about who he is, and prolly feels had the frat pad not ever been revealed Zito would have kept it from them. Zito don't like Mike cuz he hates when people "judge him" and Mike has pretty much been judging him from the start, it all comes to head, as always its gonna interesting when we see how it goes down...

Good for Mike to find someone on his terms. Zito and heather annoy the stuff outta me. Nany aint like Cooke from the moment Adam left and she found out they were getting a new roommate.

Mike don't like Zito cuz he feels that Dustin has not once been honest about who he is, and prolly feels had the frat pad not ever been revealed Zito would have kept it from them. Zito don't like Mike cuz he hates when people "judge him" and Mike has pretty much been judging him from the start, it all comes to head, as always its gonna interesting when we see how it goes down...

Mike needs his own spin off show....I can't believe dude is actually winning.

LeRoy is the biggest team player ever. I've never seen someone go so hard for his man to smash, dude even sexiled himself.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i need someone like that on my team.

Mike needs his own spin off show....I can't believe dude is actually winning.

LeRoy is the biggest team player ever. I've never seen someone go so hard for his man to smash, dude even sexiled himself.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i need someone like that on my team.

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif

Lol that girl isn't average regardless what color skin she is.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

30t6p3b.gif

That's what I said, but good looking white girls tend to be called average white girls, apparently white girls have a really high standard for being called hot. It's just an NT thing I suppose, probably because 80% of the guys that said it aren't smashing

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

30t6p3b.gif

That's what I said, but good looking white girls tend to be called average white girls, apparently white girls have a really high standard for being called hot. It's just an NT thing I suppose, probably because 80% of the guys that said it aren't smashing

Yo good for mike mike gettin his and he deserves a hearty "let him cook" but I can't over this dudes obsession with Dustin.

IMO I think Mike Mike is more gay than Dustin, i've never known anther man to sweat another man like that for no reason. It's bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom