Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

I didn't agree with what Mike Mike said earlier about him not being able to go to school with the kids.. but he had all the right to say what he said that night about the him acting stupid trying to fight the cab drivers

I didn't agree with what Mike Mike said earlier about him not being able to go to school with the kids.. but he had all the right to say what he said that night about the him acting stupid trying to fight the cab drivers

Originally Posted by Dro DiMaggio

mike mike is seriously pissing me off, dude is an instigator
30t6p3b.gif

No. Mike is like the Joker from Batman. No matter what you do, my dude is going to come back lauging.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Yeah, Mike Mike is just jelly of Dustin. I hate Zito but mannnnnnn, my dude Mike stays hating on him for no reason.. always trying to send him home
laugh.gif

Yeah, Mike Mike is just jelly of Dustin. I hate Zito but mannnnnnn, my dude Mike stays hating on him for no reason.. always trying to send him home
laugh.gif

Mike Mike didn't go to the school thing? I thought he was supposed to be the bigger person here, It shouldn't be about him and Dustin, it's all for the kids. This dude Mike is definitely jelly since most those ideas were Zitos

Mike Mike didn't go to the school thing? I thought he was supposed to be the bigger person here, It shouldn't be about him and Dustin, it's all for the kids. This dude Mike is definitely jelly since most those ideas were Zitos

Back
Top Bottom