Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by el producto79

So now he's not gonna go to work? Really? Really?

Dude is a loser.
He didn't want to get heated at a school in front of kids is all. I pry would of done the same thing.

Dude is a loser.
He didn't want to get heated at a school in front of kids is all. I pry would of done the same thing.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Dude is a loser.
But, Mike always claims he's the bigger person, so this little thing he has with Dustin should not be an issue, especially on a day for the kids. He needs to just get over it, dude is acting like a female.
Next episode looks like Adam tries kissing Cooke? 
laugh.gif
@Nany waiting for this clown to come and see her

Dude is a loser.
But, Mike always claims he's the bigger person, so this little thing he has with Dustin should not be an issue, especially on a day for the kids. He needs to just get over it, dude is acting like a female.
Next episode looks like Adam tries kissing Cooke? 
laugh.gif
@Nany waiting for this clown to come and see her

Dude is a loser.

I doubt he would've had reason to get heated, other than his own issues.

Zito wasn't even paying him any attention throughout most of that episode.

Both run ins were initiated  by Mike, granted I understood why Mike said something to him about getting kicked out the cab. But the day after he got mushed, Zito was dancing and playing football, not even concerned about Mike.

Dude is a loser.

I doubt he would've had reason to get heated, other than his own issues.

Zito wasn't even paying him any attention throughout most of that episode.

Both run ins were initiated  by Mike, granted I understood why Mike said something to him about getting kicked out the cab. But the day after he got mushed, Zito was dancing and playing football, not even concerned about Mike.

Dude didn't have to go to college to know how to act and speak like a #!!#$! frat guy. 
ohwell.gif
So awkward sounding. How has no one called him out on that yet?

Dude didn't have to go to college to know how to act and speak like a #!!#$! frat guy. 
ohwell.gif
So awkward sounding. How has no one called him out on that yet?

How was tonight's episode?

Was wrapped up in that Heat/Bulls game so I gotta catch the replay.

How was tonight's episode?

Was wrapped up in that Heat/Bulls game so I gotta catch the replay.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Marketing overload achieved. Chick walks into a Subway wearing a Sun Drop fleece. 

Mike mike on some single white female %%@#, get off dudes meat

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Marketing overload achieved. Chick walks into a Subway wearing a Sun Drop fleece. 

Mike mike on some single white female %%@#, get off dudes meat

I seen the *!@%* in Mike Mike this ep when he admitted how mad he was about Zito suggesting ideas for a damn charity. Saying he pulled it out of his %+%. When they were all pretty good ideas. Like he was really mad more good ideas were being produced towards a charity project just cuz Zito didn't spend hours calling ppl up to develop the idea.

I'll have to assume since they got their jobs Zito's been doing this since it's an extension of he has to be #1 and be the focus like with the go-cart racing. Mike just cares way too much about the guy and that's just as annoying as some of the shh Dustin does. Bringing up that the school might do a background check on him was wild outta line. Trying hard to make this about something Dustin's not proud of so he can somehow be right.

Mike just has a twisted complex when it comes to Dustin. I'm betting he said no when the producers for the Challenge asked him to be on the show with Zito
laugh.gif

I seen the *!@%* in Mike Mike this ep when he admitted how mad he was about Zito suggesting ideas for a damn charity. Saying he pulled it out of his %+%. When they were all pretty good ideas. Like he was really mad more good ideas were being produced towards a charity project just cuz Zito didn't spend hours calling ppl up to develop the idea.

I'll have to assume since they got their jobs Zito's been doing this since it's an extension of he has to be #1 and be the focus like with the go-cart racing. Mike just cares way too much about the guy and that's just as annoying as some of the shh Dustin does. Bringing up that the school might do a background check on him was wild outta line. Trying hard to make this about something Dustin's not proud of so he can somehow be right.

Mike just has a twisted complex when it comes to Dustin. I'm betting he said no when the producers for the Challenge asked him to be on the show with Zito
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom