Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eyes.gif

it was ok cuz u were together...?

kid-confused-about-buying-a-new-home-300x244.jpg

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

So Nany waits till she's on TV to find her dad?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i think mtv is paying for the whole thing.  private investigators aren't cheap.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eyes.gif

it was ok cuz u were together...?

kid-confused-about-buying-a-new-home-300x244.jpg

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

So Nany waits till she's on TV to find her dad?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i think mtv is paying for the whole thing.  private investigators aren't cheap.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Roy Lee and Mike Mike. Dynamic Duo.
Did not see that coming, but they're awesome together
pimp.gif

Looks like Dustin finally snaps at Mike, can't say he doesn't have it coming. While Mike is right at times, he goes for that ether often with Zito so there must be some bad blood between them because it seems like Mike just hates him just cause
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Roy Lee and Mike Mike. Dynamic Duo.
Did not see that coming, but they're awesome together
pimp.gif

Looks like Dustin finally snaps at Mike, can't say he doesn't have it coming. While Mike is right at times, he goes for that ether often with Zito so there must be some bad blood between them because it seems like Mike just hates him just cause
laugh.gif

Only think i care about that arguement vid up there is Heather damn near naked.

Heather
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
. Cot damn, i love her.

Heather
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
. Cot damn, i love her.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Next episode, RIP mike mike
He ain't getting beat up by a gay boy c'mon son 
laugh.gif

Lol you say that like gay dudes cant have hands.
Originally Posted by Diego

You guys think MTV is paying for the private investigator?
+$@+% had all this info for this long and decides to do it when shes on a reality show?
indifferent.gif

Im sayin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Next episode, RIP mike mike
He ain't getting beat up by a gay boy c'mon son 
laugh.gif

Lol you say that like gay dudes cant have hands.
Originally Posted by Diego

You guys think MTV is paying for the private investigator?
+$@+% had all this info for this long and decides to do it when shes on a reality show?
indifferent.gif

Im sayin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I'll just leave this right here...

208609_1974746809752_1275524849_32458905_6425372_n.jpg
I really don't understand why white folks feel the need to put on "darkface" when they're supposed to be costumed as black people. Even if there's no ill intent, it's just not a good look. Clearly LeRoy was cool with it but then again this negro thought Panama was in Florida 
eyes.gif
... I think Mike's costume would have been just as clear sans makeup but whatever...
As far as the rest of the epi...

Heather was out of line for getting pissed about the Zito/Cooke kiss. One, she kissed Mike. Two, she munched on Nany. Three, she dropped Zito and continuously denied him when he tried getting back with her. As far as I'm concerned Zito nor Cooke owed her jack. 

I'm proud of my boy Mike Mike. His girl seems cool and genuinely into him. He didn't need a jump-type chick, Ally seems more of his speed. I have faith that he'll get those buns eventually 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 @ the preview for next week (even though I'd seen the teaser of their altercation before). Looks like Dustin's going home. Son looked heated too and Mike came off kind of soft yelling on the bed....  

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I'll just leave this right here...

208609_1974746809752_1275524849_32458905_6425372_n.jpg
I really don't understand why white folks feel the need to put on "darkface" when they're supposed to be costumed as black people. Even if there's no ill intent, it's just not a good look. Clearly LeRoy was cool with it but then again this negro thought Panama was in Florida 
eyes.gif
... I think Mike's costume would have been just as clear sans makeup but whatever...
As far as the rest of the epi...

Heather was out of line for getting pissed about the Zito/Cooke kiss. One, she kissed Mike. Two, she munched on Nany. Three, she dropped Zito and continuously denied him when he tried getting back with her. As far as I'm concerned Zito nor Cooke owed her jack. 

I'm proud of my boy Mike Mike. His girl seems cool and genuinely into him. He didn't need a jump-type chick, Ally seems more of his speed. I have faith that he'll get those buns eventually 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 @ the preview for next week (even though I'd seen the teaser of their altercation before). Looks like Dustin's going home. Son looked heated too and Mike came off kind of soft yelling on the bed....  

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Mike is jealous. He wants to be the dude that Dustin is. 
It's been apparent since early on. 
This is what I always thought. It just seems like Mike really does hate him for no reason 
laugh.gif
.. But cmon Zito took it in his butt, he ain't fighting no one, it's all a front for the camera just like his 10 different voices 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Mike is jealous. He wants to be the dude that Dustin is. 
It's been apparent since early on. 
This is what I always thought. It just seems like Mike really does hate him for no reason 
laugh.gif
.. But cmon Zito took it in his butt, he ain't fighting no one, it's all a front for the camera just like his 10 different voices 

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Heather
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
. Cot damn, i love her.
It's a typical white broad...chill fam. I saw plenty in bikinis on the Oval today (Ohio State)

Back
Top Bottom