Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

So Nany waits till she's on TV to find her dad?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Why are they always eating at Subway? Did MTV provide them with a life supply or something?
I'm sure the show is partially sponsored by them. Same reason they have the Sun Drop cooler in the crib as well.

Why are they always eating at Subway? Did MTV provide them with a life supply or something?
I'm sure the show is partially sponsored by them. Same reason they have the Sun Drop cooler in the crib as well.

There is no difference, though. A hook up, is a hook up. If it wasn't such a big deal why did she pull Zito aside and was crying to him in the bathroom? And
sick.gif
Heather got a potty mouth

There is no difference, though. A hook up, is a hook up. If it wasn't such a big deal why did she pull Zito aside and was crying to him in the bathroom? And
sick.gif
Heather got a potty mouth

There's no difference at all. She saying she hooked up with Nany while dating Zito like that was supposed to make things better. Her and Nany did more things than make out. I swear these females make me sick
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

There's no difference at all. She saying she hooked up with Nany while dating Zito like that was supposed to make things better. Her and Nany did more things than make out. I swear these females make me sick
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Although I agree with Mike Mike most times I'll be happy for Zito if/when he lays him out cuz on the real he wasn't lying about the level of disrespect Mike was giving him. It was way past the tipping point
laugh.gif

Girls are wild ignorant and hypocritical and it pisses me off, Cooke included. I knew Heather was gonna go back to Zito the ep she broke up with him. If shre really couldn't hook up with a bi-guy she'd see an image of Zito doing something gay anytime she thought of hooking up with him.

And what's this about Naomi banging Dustin?

"The point."
laugh.gif

Although I agree with Mike Mike most times I'll be happy for Zito if/when he lays him out cuz on the real he wasn't lying about the level of disrespect Mike was giving him. It was way past the tipping point
laugh.gif

Girls are wild ignorant and hypocritical and it pisses me off, Cooke included. I knew Heather was gonna go back to Zito the ep she broke up with him. If shre really couldn't hook up with a bi-guy she'd see an image of Zito doing something gay anytime she thought of hooking up with him.

And what's this about Naomi banging Dustin?

"The point."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

yeah product placement/ integration......just some marketing. They've been doing with subway for the past few seasons

Originally Posted by kingkb34

yeah product placement/ integration......just some marketing. They've been doing with subway for the past few seasons

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eyes.gif

nany, mind your own damn business you instigating #$%^&* bird.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at heather for hitting him with "me and nany hooked up while we were dating". oh so you cheated on him then? oh ok.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eyes.gif

nany, mind your own damn business you instigating #$%^&* bird.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at heather for hitting him with "me and nany hooked up while we were dating". oh so you cheated on him then? oh ok.
tired.gif

if i was dusty i would have just pushed heather's *%! of the table so she would shut up

that video made my head hurt
laugh.gif

it was ok cuz you were together? huh?

if i was dusty i would have just pushed heather's *%! of the table so she would shut up

that video made my head hurt
laugh.gif

it was ok cuz you were together? huh?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I'll just leave this right here...

208609_1974746809752_1275524849_32458905_6425372_n.jpg
What is Mike supposed to be? Leroy? I'm guessing that's why they didn't show his costume during that episode 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I'll just leave this right here...

208609_1974746809752_1275524849_32458905_6425372_n.jpg
What is Mike supposed to be? Leroy? I'm guessing that's why they didn't show his costume during that episode 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom