Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Sloane Kettering wrote: my dude KJ is beasting...Farrah tho...chill...gimme Angie, or Crystal...

Crystal clear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CHILLLL that Brazilian BBW Nanda and Safira and i love that chubby chick Italia Blue i cant deal with the darkskin bbw's poon be looking beatup and purple

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Sloane Kettering wrote: my dude KJ is beasting...Farrah tho...chill...gimme Angie, or Crystal...

Crystal clear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CHILLLL that Brazilian BBW Nanda and Safira and i love that chubby chick Italia Blue i cant deal with the darkskin bbw's poon be looking beatup and purple

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by KingJay718

157hybo.jpg

2vv7sra.jpg

I'm still tryna figure out what the $%#$ i'm lookin at.  You really bout that life though.

And that glee chick is fugly fam, c'mon.
Thats her backside and then dem thighs...can lie KingJay I would not smash that first mamcita
sick.gif
 but that second jumpoff (big whitegirl) would get it raw
devil.gif
 But no one would know
laugh.gif

But I bet they taking realllll good care of you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

157hybo.jpg

2vv7sra.jpg

I'm still tryna figure out what the $%#$ i'm lookin at.  You really bout that life though.

And that glee chick is fugly fam, c'mon.
Thats her backside and then dem thighs...can lie KingJay I would not smash that first mamcita
sick.gif
 but that second jumpoff (big whitegirl) would get it raw
devil.gif
 But no one would know
laugh.gif

But I bet they taking realllll good care of you
pimp.gif

Listen I consider myself a savage but yall are ridiculous.

My joint wouldn't even get hard with these broads.

Listen I consider myself a savage but yall are ridiculous.

My joint wouldn't even get hard with these broads.

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Here's a couple that I've had. 

This one is 44.  I'm 27.  69 position was bananas.  It was like sticking your face in a giant bowl of Haagen Dasz ice cream.  Hittin' it from behind was heaven.  She's also 5'10.  I'm 6'0. 

20disgustart.gif

That's mad foul, son...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Like really, how could you treat your penis like that...straight disrespectful...

This one is 44.  I'm 27.  69 position was bananas.  It was like sticking your face in a giant bowl of Haagen Dasz ice cream.  Hittin' it from behind was heaven.  She's also 5'10.  I'm 6'0. 

20disgustart.gif

That's mad foul, son...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Like really, how could you treat your penis like that...straight disrespectful...

Originally Posted by infam0usP

got head from a white big girl. we were both drunk as s***, top 3 BJs I got while living in SC. funny thing is I didn't even ask or anything. she was arguing with her boyfriend over the phone while I was rolling a paper plane in her car. after like 3 pulls, she's all "I heard you got a big d***", and got her head in my lap like she's bobbing for corn dogs.
+1...never called it that or heard that in my life, you sir must be smoking that good

got head from a white big girl. we were both drunk as s***, top 3 BJs I got while living in SC. funny thing is I didn't even ask or anything. she was arguing with her boyfriend over the phone while I was rolling a paper plane in her car. after like 3 pulls, she's all "I heard you got a big d***", and got her head in my lap like she's bobbing for corn dogs.
+1...never called it that or heard that in my life, you sir must be smoking that good

And another one...
gotta have standards son... first shorty is ewwww...... 2nd looks ehhh i guess... you gotta step it up man.. its almost 2012.. lol

And another one...
gotta have standards son... first shorty is ewwww...... 2nd looks ehhh i guess... you gotta step it up man.. its almost 2012.. lol

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

indifferent.gif
 you cant be serious.

Back
Top Bottom