Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by infam0usP

got head from a white big girl. we were both drunk as s***, top 3 BJs I got while living in SC. funny thing is I didn't even ask or anything. she was arguing with her boyfriend over the phone while I was rolling a paper plane in her car. after like 3 pulls, she's all "I heard you got a big d***", and got her head in my lap like she's bobbing for corn dogs.
+1...never called it that or heard that in my life, you sir must be smoking that good

not sure if srs...

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by infam0usP

got head from a white big girl. we were both drunk as s***, top 3 BJs I got while living in SC. funny thing is I didn't even ask or anything. she was arguing with her boyfriend over the phone while I was rolling a paper plane in her car. after like 3 pulls, she's all "I heard you got a big d***", and got her head in my lap like she's bobbing for corn dogs.
+1...never called it that or heard that in my life, you sir must be smoking that good

not sure if srs...

Brenda Werner
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Sloane Kettering wrote: my dude KJ is beasting...Farrah tho...chill...gimme Angie, or Crystal...

Crystal clear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CHILLLL that Brazilian BBW Nanda and Safira and i love that chubby chick Italia Blue i cant deal with the darkskin bbw's poon be looking beatup and purple
devil.gif

& darlene & luana arent bbw
luana
devil.gif

darlene
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I'm just trying to figure out why you guys keep quoting these pictures.

this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Sloane Kettering wrote: my dude KJ is beasting...Farrah tho...chill...gimme Angie, or Crystal...

Crystal clear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CHILLLL that Brazilian BBW Nanda and Safira and i love that chubby chick Italia Blue i cant deal with the darkskin bbw's poon be looking beatup and purple
devil.gif

& darlene & luana arent bbw
luana
devil.gif

darlene
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I'm just trying to figure out why you guys keep quoting these pictures.

this
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom