Reasons Why Publix Is The Best Grocery Store To Ever Exist

That weekly ad.  
laugh.gif

#pobre

How much are their sandwiches?[/quote]

The Chicken Tenders sub and a Publix Lemonade comes out to $10.01.

Quick story.

Since the year started I've been getting the deli meals at least 3 times a week. They hired some new guy to make subs and he's too friendly in a weird way. Dude remembers my name, the way I like my sub, and sometimes he packs it with way more chicken than it should have. If he was a female I don't think I'd have an issue with this. One time as he was making the sub he gave me a small piece of chicken tender. I asked him what was wrong with it and he said nothing he figured he'd let me sample it, this was the first offense. The 2nd was about 2 weeks ago. I asked for a half sub but he got way too many tenders. I could tell he was forcing the tenders into the bread. As he's wrapping the sub and he leaned over to apology in advance in a whispering voice for any tenders that fall off while I'm eating.:\

Went to two different publixs while out in Miami both times.

Enjoyed it but no more than any other supermarket.

I love Publix. I used to think they were a national chain until I went up to Michigan and found out my aunt there did her grocery shopping at some place called Meijer's :x

No need to say anymore about Publix subs, they're awesome. The bakery, and all publix brand stuff is too delicious and affordable. I basically base my diet off of the publix weekly deals. Did I read somebody in here say that Sweetbay is like a cleaner nicer Publix??? False. Sweetbay is cool but I only ever go in there to pick up beer. There's some characters that go into sweetbay. Funny story, my roommates and I rented out a keg from sweetbay for the weekend and when we went to return it, they said that they never charged us for the keg and rather than just give us the money they told us to keep the keg. So free keg :pimp:

Publix is flat out amazing.....   go there every monday to pick up lunch stuff for the week.   :pimp:

Those laughing at a Wegmans circular obviously have never been in an actual Wegmans before.

Publix Brand Organic items is where it's at. I also get wraps from the deli. Usually I go off when they have buy 1 get 1 ice cream sales.

Publix is the best regular grocery store I've been to.

I don't think it's fair to compare Whole Foods to Publix. Different type and different price level.

I miss Publix. :frown: My sis calls is Pubelix :lol:

I remember back in the gap they used to make their own candy. Those tear jerkers :wow: :pimp:

How much are their sandwiches?

Quick story.

Since the year started I've been getting the deli meals at least 3 times a week. They hired some new guy to make subs and he's too friendly in a weird way. Dude remembers my name, the way I like my sub, and sometimes he packs it with way more chicken than it should have. If he was a female I don't think I'd have an issue with this. One time as he was making the sub he gave me a small piece of chicken tender. I asked him what was wrong with it and he said nothing he figured he'd let me sample it, this was the first offense. The 2nd was about 2 weeks ago. I asked for a half sub but he got way too many tenders. I could tell he was forcing the tenders into the bread. As he's wrapping the sub and he leaned over to apology in advance in a whispering voice for any tenders that fall off while I'm eating.:\[/quote]

pepper your angus.

dude is gonna roofie you

How much are their sandwiches?

Quick story.

Since the year started I've been getting the deli meals at least 3 times a week. They hired some new guy to make subs and he's too friendly in a weird way. Dude remembers my name, the way I like my sub, and sometimes he packs it with way more chicken than it should have. If he was a female I don't think I'd have an issue with this. One time as he was making the sub he gave me a small piece of chicken tender. I asked him what was wrong with it and he said nothing he figured he'd let me sample it, this was the first offense. The 2nd was about 2 weeks ago. I asked for a half sub but he got way too many tenders. I could tell he was forcing the tenders into the bread. As he's wrapping the sub and he leaned over to apology in advance in a whispering voice for any tenders that fall off while I'm eating.:\

Sounds like he's just hooking it up. Plus, if you go 3 times out a 5 day week, he'd eventually catch on.

Last edited:
Grew up on Winn Dixie and Food Lion in NC.
Converted to Wal-Mart once in college.
Graduated, got a job and started going to Harris Teeter because it was by the house. I felt like I was shopping with the rich people...lol.
Been to Publix twice since moving to Florida. The store is up there. My roommate loves the BOGO. First thing I noticed were the biddies shopping in Publix. They are a blessing :smokin

Publix is appreciated.

Last edited:
:nerd:
you lived in AP?
I might have seen you before.... :nerd:
Doubt it
I left when I was 6 years old
But we still own the house
Damn you're one of those mythical creatures for real :lol:
We need to link up whenever you down here :nerd:

View media item 218703
Sounds like he's just hooking it up. Plus, if you go 3 times out a 5 day week, he'd eventually catch on.

I wanted to think that but some weird **** happened at the end of last year with another dude and my coworker. My coworker loves to brag to anyone who will listen about his "party life". I guess he started bragging to one of the deli guys and deli guy asks to go to one of the parties. My coworker was throwing a "Tom Brady party" (talegating at Dolphins stadium and partying at Tooties after the game, a strip club in Miami. Deli guy texts him telling him he was broke and couldnt make it, coworker says cool. My cowrker claims deli guy hits him up around Xmas telling him he has a Xmas gift for him. Supposedly it was an iPod touch or something. He told deli guy to return it and he violated the "bro code". My cowker hasnt been to that Publix since. He'd rather drive 2 miles extra to another Publix. :rofl: :rofl: I want to believe he's lying but dude refuses to go back.

Publix right by my crib. Im loyal to Wal Mart tho.

Your posts intrigues me tho

View media item 218720

i live in ny but my fam lives in fl and whenever i go down there i love publix better then winn dixie publix has everything!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom