Reasons Why Publix Is The Best Grocery Store To Ever Exist

You, my friend, are right.

The one in Camp Creek has aaaaaall the fine females on the southside of Atlanta... The black ones, at least.
$2 drinks and  .$25 wings at Ultimate Sports Grill on Tuesday's....

Let me find out you in there....

You, my friend, are right.

The one in Camp Creek has aaaaaall the fine females on the southside of Atlanta... The black ones, at least.
$2 drinks and  .$25 wings at Ultimate Sports Grill on Tuesday's....

Let me find out you in there....
i was in there thursday.. it was dead as hell.

one of the sexy waitresses got up on the bull though and filled my mind with some disgusting but beautiful thoughts..
devil.gif

rocko was in there too for some reason. 
eyes.gif

i was in there thursday.. it was dead as hell.

one of the sexy waitresses got up on the bull though and filled my mind with some disgusting but beautiful thoughts..
devil.gif

rocko was in there too for some reason. 
eyes.gif
The best Bull Ride is The Ranch...The women are nicccccceeeee....

Rocko Bday week.. Remember he's from Fairburn Road.

Tuesday is the day...ONLY 
laugh.gif

Got Publix and Whole Foods here in the A.

I say Publix because you get close to Kroger prices and dang near the quality of Whole Foods.

But Whole Foods bakery, buffett, and selection of healtheir food>>>>Publix

Unless you got the cake you not regularly shopping at Whole Foods. I be in there for desserts mainly.

!

my california peeps know about this
They ain't EVEN KNOWING BOUT THAT CARNE ASADA AND SALSA VERDE.   WOOOOOO!  I'm down about my publix deli hot wings, fried chiken, and philly cheese joints, but boy then fresh pork skins lemon juice and salt are the real deal.  Man.  I need a Ramona's burrito too, damn.

NYC grocery stores are bunzz.. Besides Costco's, Wholefoods, Traderjoes and the likes, can anyone recommend a grocery store worth going to here??
Keyfoods, family dollar etc :x :x :x :x

For a whole sub, with Publix brand meat it's like 6.20 in my area. With Boar's Head it's like 7.30 or so. They always have a sale on a certain sub or a combo. Last week it was a whole turkey sub for 5 dollars. And they're really good size subs. Unless you feel like pigging out, you can make two meals out of it.

the subs are huge, and they don't skimp on the ingredients like other places..

sub so fat they can't even close it all the way. 

[QUOTE name="trey ohh five" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/521037/reasons-why-publix-is-the-best-grocery-store-to-ever-exist/90#post_16975505[/URL]"]
:smh: Take note Cali heads, people like this is why ya'll are perceived to be soft, fairy type dudes.

I'm eating healthy, bro... why would I care how I am perceived? I'll be a fairy with hybrid wings if my cholesterol keeps staying at 100.

The thing is, in Northern California it's a foodie mecca. People aren't afraid to drop $20 on a hunk of cheese that will only be used for one recipe. People are very into artisinal foods and will pay a premium for it. That's why there is a higher standard for where we shop. It's just the advantage we have because most of our land is fertile for growing decadent foods. All the greens and veggies you get on your Publix sandwich came from California... but I get it fresher and cheaper due to less travel and gas.

View media item 213927[/quote]

:rofl:

Nt summit at the publix off tamiami in estero? :lol: :nerd: seems like you guys are all from Miami though.

Only hit publix when im in orlando. Their cookies tho....OMG...:x :tongue: :smokin in that order.

We got food lion and walmarts where im at. Harris teeter is some ****, but Wegmans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom