Reccomend me some Jordans(Tips on cleaning too)

e0651_air_jordan_2276654602_e23788aab7.jpg
DSC00905.JPG

Those are my favourites right there. Can someone reccomend me some Jordans based on the ones above? Another question I have is taking proper care of J's. I definitely plan on getting the New Love Jordans and keeping them for a long +!# time.. I have a pair of Air Forces and they wrinkle like hell on the toebox. I do know Shoe trees for the New Love's can solve that. What about scuffs on the black suede(nubuck?) How can I protect against those?

I'd like some reccomendations on cleaning products as well. I'm worried that a neutral suede protector might mess up the leather on the New Loves.

I also have winter here, so I'd never wear the New Loves during that time honestly. What are a good versatile, durable pair of Jordans that look fly?

(Another side question, I don't wear skinnies, nor do I tuck in my jeans into the tongue, would bootcut, or low-rise bootcut jeans still look good with high top Jordans?)

Thanks guys in advance!

I suggest you take the time to read the JB forum rules so that you can get a handle on how this site works and where to post correctly

Try going to Sneaker Showcase forum and checking out the wdywt thread would be nice for you, just see what looks nice with jeans, shorts, etc.

Tips on cleaning you can find a sticky above sneaker maintenance, and if you want to see real testimonies sneaker showcase has a nice restoration thread for you to get more tips.

don't think this thread belongs here haha

Back
Top Bottom