Recent Jordan retros with GOOD quality

Originally Posted by nykid2387

On another note it's funny all the credit being giving to the Cdp releases' quality. Was anybody here when they were coming out ? Everybody was complaining. IMO a lot of em were ok the 12s were trash tho. I disagree with most the releases you guys are listing. All the 13s were good, 3s were ok true blues being the best, 6s were not that good at all, 10s were garbage, 9s were decent, 5s were pretty good, and I'm actually very impressed with the last shot 14s and cement 4s. I've worn the 14s at least 10 times and that includes walking city blocks, through parks, the nastiest floors in the train, and to the clubs and they look great,basically brand new still.
Agree to disagree. I didn't think the last shots were very good at all.

And did you own a pair of CDP XII's?  I thought they were built very well. Leather was decent too.

Wolf grey V's . Very underrated

The cdp 12's are comfortable, the 11's that came with them are not.

Originally Posted by nykid2387

I think a lot of you are confusing quality with craftsmanship. Quality is how good the materials are and how they can outstand the test of time. Craftsmanship is how good the painting is for example. There are plenty shoes out there with decent quality but poor craftsmanship. Now paint chipping is a quality of the paint issue not craftsmanship. Craftsmanship issue would be sloppy painting or stitching.

Do you guys agree with this statement? I feel like quality is the umbrella term that encompasses multiple aspects: craftsmanship (general overall construction/build of the shoe), paint job, type of leather, etc. I really don't think you can separate them into 2 different categories.

most of the 3s from last year , WG and Met 5s , and of course - Banned 1s 

Back
Top Bottom