Recommend Me A Good Training Shoe

Does anyone know a really quality training shoe out there? Currently I am going through football conditioning and weight-lifting and all I have are a pair of dunks. I was thinking about getting the Huarache TR Low because of the comfort, but I am stilll hesitant. Any  thoughts?

^huarache trainers are horrible for training. I've worked out in them and they've been horrible. Look elsewhere. I would sugguest a low top basketball shoe would be great.

Hurrachee technology is always good. I got my first pair of lebrons (sprites) and they seem like they would be perfect to work out in

Huarache Mids are great for me and I have some Nike Free TR1s that are pretty good too.
You say football conditioning is this indoors or outdoors?

Nike Air Trainer SC 2010 (mid), and you can pick them up cheap. Think I paid like $30 for mine this past winder, but you should be able to find them under $60.

i use the kobe vi, while I'm weight lifting. It has a great size heal zoom bag and the shoe sits low enough that you won't feel unstable when doing squats/deadlifts. I would suggest running on the treadmill with them because they have a break in period.

^ I second that. I've trained (weights and running) using the trainer 1's. I've also used the free 3.0's and those were good for a minimalist shoe.

The Reeboks with the shocks? SO comfortable and will last forever...give them a try. 

Originally Posted by kerberbb

Nike Air Trainer SC 2010 (mid), and you can pick them up cheap. Think I paid like $30 for mine this past winder, but you should be able to find them under $60.
i use my sc 2010 for lifting and insanity, and they feel awesome.  they're not too bulky, have good support and the freeish outsole feels good.  and yeah you can get the cheap.  i got mine at the outlets for under $60 i believe.  i also lift in some free run+, but if you're also doing drills and stuff, i don't think the frees will provide enough lateral support.  go with the sc's!

Back
Top Bottom